Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Op

Dont know how i missed this thread considering its been so popular.....

Look forward to see how y'all get along with it. I've been with sigelei for a long time with the zmax v3, Quality piece it was. Just stepped into the box realm so went small to start. The 150 is in my sights in the future.. Most likely when it drops into the 60s, if it makes it that low.

Welcome aboard JeremyR..We try our best to pass the Sig100 knowledge around as best we can. TYVM ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
OMG! So, I picked up a 100w plus on ebay for $72.
This thing is a dream. I love it, make vape happy.

I'm running the samsung 25Rs, with my delta 2 at a mear 27w, but the instantaneous fire and smooth power delivery are very noticable compared to my istick 30w.

If your on the fence, get this. :)

Welcome to you as well Zero..and to Derty and anyone else I maight have missed. Keep them Sigs ramped up and vape on my brothas and sistas. :thumbs:

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Just found this thread. My wife has a 100w v1 (friend won it at a B&M raffle and traded it to me for an ipv2) and I've also got one on the way that I picked up in the classifieds. I've been doing DIY boxes and got tired of long hours of soldering in aluminum boxes so figured I'd go the easy way out and get something quality off the bat lol.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Just found this thread. My wife has a 100w v1 (friend won it at a B&M raffle and traded it to me for an ipv2) and I've also got one on the way that I picked up in the classifieds. I've been doing DIY boxes and got tired of long hours of soldering in aluminum boxes so figured I'd go the easy way out and get something quality off the bat lol.

Uncle Sig's are super easy to use..and you can use anything you normally do with sub ohm or normal vaping.
*did I just use the 'N' word? :facepalm: :laugh:

I have tried several tanks but none that can keep up with the Sig as far as wicking better than the Orchids do. The V3 is perfect imho and the Billow would be if it had some major design fixes. The Billow is put together rather wonky and I'm not a fan of filling tanks by the fill hole if it's on the bottom like the Billow is. That and the Billow leaks like a sieve out of those air flow adj screws..lol
Anyway..welcome to the thread Uncle. :thumbs:

Derty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
SC
Welcome to you as well Zero..and to Derty and anyone else I maight have missed. Keep them Sigs ramped up and vape on my brothas and sistas. :thumbs:

Thanks Sirius!

I just got it today! I was so excited i couldn't get the batteries in fast enough. This thing is a CHAMP! i slapped my dark horse on it with a fresh 26g quad .25 build that i setup last night just for this occasion. I'm honestly amazed at the performance. 80 watts is tearing it up and i love it! For S&G i slapped my gf's dark horse with a 26g dual coil .3ohm setup on it and at 40 watts im still in hog heaven! This sucker outperforms my 4nine which i NEVER thought id be rid of. It is now going to be cleaned, polished, placed in it's box and will hang out in the drawer of Misfit Mods :D Poor guy never had a chance against the Sig lol!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks Sirius!

I just got it today! I was so excited i couldn't get the batteries in fast enough. This thing is a CHAMP! i slapped my dark horse on it with a fresh 26g quad .25 build that i setup last night just for this occasion. I'm honestly amazed at the performance. 80 watts is tearing it up and i love it! For S&G i slapped my gf's dark horse with a 26g dual coil .3ohm setup on it and at 40 watts im still in hog heaven! This sucker outperforms my 4nine which i NEVER thought id be rid of. It is now going to be cleaned, polished, placed in it's box and will hang out in the drawer of Misfit Mods :D Poor guy never had a chance against the Sig lol!

Some two days ago I let my nephew try some of my mech mods because he wants to stop smoking. I set him up with my Vanilla with the Trident V2 topper and he liked that okay..but when I set up the Sig100 with the Orchid dual coil twisted 28ga .5 ohm and 30 watts he couldn't put the thing down..I'm having to remind him just who owns that Sig100..hehe :p

I'm ordering him one as well so I can ave mine back for awhile..Reo's are nice and squonking is the chit..but that Sig hits better than anything I got. :laugh:

Ren76

Sep 17, 2014
Manitoba
I picked up a 100W+last night with two 25R's, I really like it, I should have gotten 4 batteries tho, oh well I'll just have to go back this coming week and grab two more.
Been using my CLT v2+ on top (it's a plus day today lol), dual 26ga 0.4 ohms at 35 watts, really enjoying it.
I have been eyeing it up for a couple months now, should have grabbed it log ago already, if I had I wouldn't have gotten any of my mechs though.
I think a subtank is next.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I ran across a YouTube video on how to change out the 510 to a Varitube style. I just happened to have an extra one lying around from a previous project that I didn't use.
So this morning I did the swap, simple enough (every thing on the Sig 510 is LH threaded) but there is almost zero clearance for the positive wire to slide in and out of the socket due to the battery sled. Just wanted to mention this so others know what to expect if they are going to do this also.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I ran across a YouTube video on how to change out the 510 to a Varitube style. I just happened to have an extra one lying around from a previous project that I didn't use.
So this morning I did the swap, simple enough (every thing on the Sig 510 is LH threaded) but there is almost zero clearance for the positive wire to slide in and out of the socket due to the battery sled. Just wanted to mention this so others know what to expect if they are going to do this also.

Thanks, because I am. My old v2's 510 is getting goofy. Warranty is up, so I'm going to change it.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Thanks, because I am. My old v2's 510 is getting goofy. Warranty is up, so I'm going to change it.

Here is the video that "guided" me, I say guided because I did things a bit different (better).
My old 510 socket has no damage and could be re-installed if I choose to do so. I "nipped" off the negative wire from the 510 so as not the re-solder the ring to the body, inserted a shorty 510 adapter into it once I broke it loose with a 8 mm open end wrench from the inside (2 flat sides on old 510 socket) and used the shorty to screw out the old socket. The ring and the body of the old socket are both left hand thread.

1947375_972982412725983_5013513723624707773_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread