Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Hey, just bought a sigelei 150W and noticed for some reason it is harder to press the + Voltage up button than the voltage down button. Not very noticable, mainly with sleeve on but do notice it with it off, again not by much at all just noticed it and was wondering if its normal? Yes im OCD lol Thanks in advance!

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Yeah the + button just doesnt feel as Tactile, especially with sleeve on. How many of you use the sleeve? Its a pain to put on and take off! Awesome box mod though glad I finally got it!

After you do it a few times it will get much easier to take on and off. Give it a week or so and it should be better.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
How many of you use the sleeve? Its a pain to put on and take off! Awesome box mod though glad I finally got it!

I've only had mine for a day. I put the sleeve on after putting in batteries, but took it off after overdripping a couple of times and making a mess. For now I'm leaving it off.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I just took the batteries out of my Sigelei for the first time to recharge them (haven't had a chance to use it much) the battery meter was reading around 55%. I put the batteries in my charger which is an Efest LUC V4, one battery read 4.2v and the other 3.6v? They are VTC4's I purchased from RTD Vapor, were brand new when i put them in my Sigelei.. i "think" the one that read 4.2v was in the second bay of the Sigelei that faces down. So basically it only used one battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread