The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5 Telescopic: User's Group

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by yzer, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BackDoc

BackDoc Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    lately ive been going back to more MTL with the Z and others over the sub ohm stuff........just easier on my lungs, more satisfying , easier on batteries by far and not filling juice every hour

2. tckenno

tckenno Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    N. Michigan
    Welcome back from the dark side Doc. :) How long did your DL experiment last?

• Like Like x 1
  3. BackDoc

BackDoc Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    a couple of years and a couple thousand dollars:)

4. VapieDan

VapieDan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

MTL is vaping. Sub ohming is a hobby.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. tckenno

tckenno Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    N. Michigan
    i get your point Dan but I like to think of vaping as my hobby even as a tootle-puffer. It's more than a mod, tank, and bottle of store bought juice. I have six tanked mods at the ready-bottles of nic, pg, and vg in the freezer-a closet shelf half full of flavors, various juices, drippers, mechanicals, graduated cylinders and spare mixing syringes-a tackle box with vape tools, batteries and charger, spooled wire in various guages,various wicking materials-and other boxes with more spare stuff, manuals original boxes and containers, duplicates, o-ring packets... the list goes on. All this stuff collected in a bit over two years! Makes me wonder if trying to persude smokers to abondon the simplicity of cigs is really doing them a favor...

• Like Like x 1
  6. VapieDan

VapieDan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree it is far easier to pull a smoke out of a pack and light it than messing with devices that require filling and charging. I started with cigalikes which is about as close as one can come to a cigarette yet still found them cumbersome and heavy. I had to get use to it before moving to a device such as the Zmax.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.