Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jul 10, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Called sigelei warranty center proximately 15 times and left a message no correspondence with me then I emailed sales Department which they had somebody contact me from their warranty center corresponding with this man probably 10 times email asking me the problem with the mod told him numerous times he said no problem we're going to take care of this just need more info just kept asking me the same questions over and over I told him enough is enough either warranty it or don't then he told me it'd be better if I contacted their new USA warranty center I told him I wasn't going to contact another warranty center already spent one-and-a-half months explaining to him what the problem was so I told him to take care of it or don't . Told me he could take care of it but he's in China and it would take some time told him I don't care how long it takes to already been 2 months already replaced the mod so do what you got to do I don't care just send me a box you can get the mod and see for yourself first hand what it does never corresponding with me again after that. Purchased on 6/16 of 17 I was out of town so it's not like it's a local vape shop I'm just drive back to.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread