Sigelei Z-Max Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
OK so I purchased one of these. Love the thing! Talked my buddy into getting one.

So he gets his. Put a Vivi in and it works great. Then tries a ego attachment clearo. Not firing. I try the same clearo on mine, fires fine. So we know its not the clearo. Even got one of my ego connection clearos and tried it on his. Nothing. So what gives here? Why is his not firing with the clearos with an ego but is with the Vivi Nova?

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
Pull the center pin of the Vivi Nova down very slightly and it should work. It's just not touching the center pin of his Zmax. This can occasionally happen on cartos or anything that screws on top.

Sorry mixed up the attachments I guess it would be the eGo device.

Would that be with any ego device though? Like I said we tried different clearos and they all had the same problem, but did work on mine.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
It's better to pull the post down on the attachment then to pull the post up on the mod. He may have screwed things down to tight and pushed the pin down slightly on the Zmax. The pins are pretty solid on the Sigelei Zmax though. Make sure the pins on the Zmax and the eGo attachments are clean.

It shouldn't take much to get it to make contact but trying to pull the pin up on the Zmax should be a last resort and be done very very carefully. More PVs are ruined by screwing things down too tight on them. They should just be screwed down snug and not over tightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread