Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

kewlceo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
L.A. California
I am unreasonably excited with the anticipation of the ticker going under 1,000 soon (and better yet, zero). Cheers to fellow CASAA members and especially the staff for all the volunteer work being done to help us all. Now if you haven't voted yet, you're obviously trying to be the final vote for bragging rights and we will all make you regret your grandstanding, so just do it now! :)

kewlceo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
L.A. California
Thanks, zapped, that brought back memories. "But folks, if you really appreciate the freedom you have now to vape, the you'll want to protect that right by voting at whitehouse.gov to prevent the FDA from banning ecigs. Now we'll have a short commercial, after which we'll return with more hits from the 80's brought to you by zapped."

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I found that one highly appropriate to the situation.Standing around waiting for a verdict isnt going to get us anywhere but at the very least this certainly cant hurt.

I think we should mobilize bumper and window stickers next that say 'vaping saved my life".

With all the social media we have now, people should never underestimate grass roots campaigns.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
44561506.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread