Status
Not open for further replies.

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
Hello there,

after i had posted some information about our Silica wick in a german forum i received a lot of inquires and decided to put it on the Fleabay (as long as my shop is still under construction).

It's a excellent Silica rope made of high quality Silica Fiber with a continuous temperature resistance exceeding 1000°C. The twisted rope has a diameter of approx. 3 mm and it is easy possible to split it into two seperate ropes - each of them consists of 6 yarn threads.

It is characterized by a high temperature resistance, fantastic wicking / capillarity and a neutral taste. It has a very good chemical resistance and a high mechanical strenght. The fibers have a diameter of exceeding 6 micron and therefore they are considered as harmless to health.

img2348q1.jpg

Some product information:
- high quality Silica Rope - manufactured in Germany
- continuous temperature resistance: > 1000°C
- length: 1 Meter / 3 Meter / 5 Meter
- diameter: approx. 3 mm
- Fibre diameter: > 6 micron

Feel free to ask me if you need further information.

As already said, until my shop launches it is available only on eBay: Vaporbase Silica wick on eBay

It is available in 1, 3 and 5 Meter length - the price is as follows:

1 Meter: £3.25
3 Meter: £8.49 (£2.83/Meter)
5 Meter: £12.10 (£2.42/Meter)

Shipping to Europe, North- and South America and Australia is £1.50 - in the eBay auction there is a list of all countries where shipping is possible for that price.

If somebody needs shipping to other countries or if you want to order directly from here, please PM me.

Cheers,

doolak

Last edited:

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
Hi there everybody!

From today, 01 August 2012 until next Sunday, 05 August 2012 we offer a special discount for all ECF members:

Buy 3 Metres of our Silica wick 3mm and get 1 Meter for free!

Buy 5 Metres of our Silica wick 3mm and get 2 Meters for free!

If you buy at eBay, please provide your username, followed with the letters "-ecf" (Example: doolak-ecf) and please do not mention the forums name or anything else which is vaping related! Or just order directly here in the forum via PM.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Cheers,

doolak

Last edited:

in4mati0n11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Tampa
LMAO!! I know, right!! I am still using my 1st 2 inches of it in my Fatty V2 and have just tortured it!!! This stuff is wicked good!

Just got my order yesterday. I want to point out, this is some tough wick, You can actually rinse, torch and reuse. I got in 11 meters, should last me a while. I love it. thank you Doolak, its the best

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
Will this wick fit in an ego-t? I took mine apart for a bit of cleaning and dry burning. All went well but when I tried to get the wick back in I failed miserably and it just fell to bits.

Thanks

I never used it for an ego-t, but as you can simply seperate the wick in its strands you can easily get exactly the diameter of wick which you need - so it should be perfect for using it in an ego-t or ego-c atomizer.

Cheers

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread