Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
Well, I took the long road to the LT , I bought some kr808 kit from V2 , very overpriced, then I switched to a Riva VV, Ego VV, Fireflys , most of these from Liberty Flights. FInally decided to step up and get the LT, my biggest concern was the size might be too big for my use, I'm always working on the road.

Ordered it on Sunday , got it Yesterday Thursday on regular shipping FREE, also ordered the case and Ultrafire Charger. went to Vaporkings and ordered some AW IMR 1600Mah batteries for it, By the way they have them in stock @ $12.99

I made my move to CE2 about 1 month ago, never liked filler cartos. Most of my stuff is from Gotvapes (fluxomizers,Vision Extremes) but Liberty flights carries some nice ones too(Clearomizers). Got vapes just got some ce2 tanks (Vision Stone) for $10 , unbelievable pricing the only problem is they are 2 ohm , and really they seem to be lower around 1.8ohm.

Back to the LT, I love it, haven't had any problems yet , except one of the CE2's I had to pull out the pin a little bit cause it would not fire. That's it except for that I would like to do some higher Voltage vaping but most of my CE2s are in the 2.4-2.6 and under ange so I can not seem to push this past 3.9V

Has anybody had this issue where if above 4.1 the juice tastes burnt? i tried slow draws , fast draws and tilting every draw to get the juice to the cup , etc.... just want to know if this is normal because I always hear how perfect vaping should be around 8Watts which in my case it seems to be more like 5Watts.

I appreciate any tips !!! by the way I do about 2ml-3ml a day and my batt has lasted me most of yesterday and today and still shows 3.8V , at this rate it will last me almost 2.5-3 days which is AWESOME !!!!

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
nice purchase! yeah the LT will auto back off the voltage if the resistance is too low so you wont be able to push a lr cart or atty past about 3.2-3.7v no matter what you have it set at. also nice run time on a charge.

Right now at a 3.9 battery level using a 2.0 ohm Kanger (single coil) cart which is considered LR I'm getting 4.6v under load with the LT dialed all the way up at 6.0 as I've posted this same result before ...now if your taking a dual coil into account which I've never done on the LT I can't agree or disagree though does sound potentially legit.

Congrats on your purchase rock....:)

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I'm using what are supposed to be 3 ohm and mine taste burnt at anything over 4.5.
I just got mine yesterday and I'm still experimenting on how it works on different cartos and different juices. It is working good though and I've never had any luck at higher voltages with any of the HV PV's I've tried. Some people swear by the high voltage but not me.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
I'm using what are supposed to be 3 ohm and mine taste burnt at anything over 4.5.
I just got mine yesterday and I'm still experimenting on how it works on different cartos and different juices. It is working good though and I've never had any luck at higher voltages with any of the HV PV's I've tried. Some people swear by the high voltage but not me.

I'm all good between 3.8-4.2 on the few LR carts I have and usually 4.8-5.2 on the 3.0 Boges. Now with my tube using the 3.0 Volcano refills I'm anywhere from 4.6-5.6 depending on alot of factors. I'm very satisfied with my results so far.....glad you are as well....always great to hear a vaper really enjoying his mod....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread