SilverBullet takes a licking and keeps on ticking

Status
Not open for further replies.

fllinton

ECF Veteran
Damn!!!, Got home today and notice dehumidifier was full so I bent down to take out bucket to empty than I heard a splash8-o ,looked down and there was my SB in the bottom of the bucket I just stood there looking at it in disbelief picked it out ,wipe it off, dried atty and re primed and what do you know fired right off like nothing happened to it:D
Any body else have any horror stories?

Xenogy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Washington
I dropped mine in a tall glass of jack and coke. Threw it into a dumpster with the trash by mistake. A couple times I have gotten out of the car and forgot it was in my lap, and it skipped across a rough concrete parking lot. I have smoothed out gouges with a grinder and buffer. Dropping it on carpet and linolium is about a daily thing. I dropped my silverbullet three times yesterday. I'm really surprised how the atomizer threads have held up. I'm surprised I haven't snapped it off a long time ago. I got my silverbullet because it's built like a tank and won't go off in my pocket. I pocket carry mine every day. Next weekend I'm taking it hiking in the Mountains of Montana. It goes everywhere with me.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
In another thread someone was asking about the best high voltage devices.

I said..id take my Silver Bullet anytime....for one thing..I feel like i could whack someone over the head with it..and keep on vaping afterwords. If the need ever arises :p

I'm still trying to decide between the SB and the BB...that might be a good reason for me to get the BB....I'd be whacking people over the head too often at bars. :rolleyes: I'm not a big fan of doushebags and there are plenty around here...

Maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread