RDA Single Coil Tobh Style Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm getting frustrated with ni200 wire on the DNA40. After a lot of experimentation I've found that single coils work much better since there is more resistance. Right now I'm running a .4ohm coil on my tobh atty. It's working much better than duals would but I'm sure there's gotta be a better atomizer for single coils. I know lots of then have the option to be run in single, but the airflow adjustment is a pain. I'd like something with a removable top cap like the tobh has, so it can be dripped in without lining up the air holes again. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
So I'm getting frustrated with ni200 wire on the DNA40. After a lot of experimentation I've found that single coils work much better since there is more resistance. Right now I'm running a .4ohm coil on my tobh atty. It's working much better than duals would but I'm sure there's gotta be a better atomizer for single coils. I know lots of then have the option to be run in single, but the airflow adjustment is a pain. I'd like something with a removable top cap like the tobh has, so it can be dripped in without lining up the air holes again. Any suggestions?

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Well first off why dont you just drip down your drip tip, thats why they are called that. You will get used to how much to drip or not to drip pretty quick its not that hard. I dont even look in mine except to change cotton, no reason too. And lastly .40 is no bueno with a dna device, I know this is common and probably how you were taught but you really need to be above 1ohm. Preferably in the 1.5 ohm range. The DNA40 and the 20/30 will shine at that resistance, they put out allot of power your not seeing it because your sub-ohm, it kinda sucks doesnt it? Build a nice single coil as close to 1.5 as you can get and turn the watts up to 30 and adjust from there. You will be surprised at the clouds you will blow.

edit

I assume your using kanthal and no N20? It is at .40 and not .04 right? Your Tobh is fine it will work great as a single, dial in to where your device was designed to run at. You wont be disappointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread