Status
Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I would hate to limit it to one company. I'm fairly new at this, but the way I started out was by getting at least two brands of each flavor I'm trying. So far which one is best for a given flavor is really variable. I've tried some of FW, TFA, Inawera, Nature's flavors and LorAnn. So far the only brand that hasn't had a "best n class" result at all is LorAnn.

If I absolutely had to limit it to one it would probably be NF, but that is only because the came in best for two of my favorite flavors.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome talbrecht!

I just recently started DIY. LorAnn, Capella, and FlavourArt are my primary ones at this time. I think I picked up Signature (Brown Sugar) because I was trying to find components for a Castle Long clone I'm working on. I need a few other flavors, and haven't decided from whom I'm going to get them. I've been happy with the LA and CAP flavors thus far. May try TFA if I can't find my specific choices elsewhere.

Who's "OOO" That isn't familiar to me....

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I would not want to limit myself to one brand. I have favorite flavors from most I've tried.

Currently, I have some TFA, FA, FW, Capella, OoO, and Inawera (just got those yesterday, but they smell really good).

I love the OoO, but they are, as I understand, repackaged. No idea who actually makes them. That makes me skeptical - where are they made? Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't want to consume anything from certain places.

ligyron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
Lake Worth, FL
Welcome talbrecht!

I just recently started DIY. LorAnn, Capella, and FlavourArt are my primary ones at this time. I think I picked up Signature (Brown Sugar) because I was trying to find components for a Castle Long clone I'm working on. I need a few other flavors, and haven't decided from whom I'm going to get them. I've been happy with the LA and CAP flavors thus far. May try TFA if I can't find my specific choices elsewhere.

Who's "OOO" That isn't familiar to me....

I've been trying to obtain that brown sugar xtra too but nobody has any that I can find. I think I ended up just getting TFA brown sugar for the Castle Long knock off. With all the raves about this stuff from five pawns it really has my curiosity aroused.

Oh, and I'm real new at this DIY but so far Inawera had been hard to top, but I've got some Hangsen on the way and it's all Danny's fault.

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
Most people here have tried just about every brand out there.
And each brand has both its best and worst.
I have favorites from just about all of them except OoO and LA, which I haven't bothered with.
FA, Inawera, and VZ-SC are nice because way less flavoring is needed, as compared to others.
But TFA has some I couldn't live without, as does Capella, and FW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread