Moscow PA
Love this mod. Really love it
49f1bc6c86771b088940e47ec9a24a5e.jpg
Me too

redordead

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
tenerife
You know Ric, I've been vaping for 4 years, had over 50 mods. Everything from the original istick to high end stab wood mods. This is just perfect.

Small, feels great in the hand. Board works great, so easy to change cells. Love the button. They did a great job with this one.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Can I join your P80 club ?? I just ordered a Black one from WicMec.Org for $29.90, Good price ?? Hey ricks, I had tried to PM you but your inbox is full, thought I'd let you know about that.
    Your going to like it 52. :)

redordead

ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2014
    tenerife
    Hi guys..bought my P80 over a month ago and it since has been my daily use mod..anywho, have any of you experienced the problem where it automatically reverts back to vw fom tc..?
    Yeah I have that. Doesn't bother me as I don't use TC. Maybe changing to arctic fox might solve it?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Hi guys..bought my P80 over a month ago and it since has been my daily use mod..anywho,
    have any of you experienced the problem where it automatically reverts back to vw from tc..?

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion, Im using my vr80 for tc now. I was just hoping someone has the same problem and kinda solved it.

hello MatchesMalone, welcome :toast:

I think your P80 is doing what is supposed to do...

when it detects a problem (foul) with your TC coil, it switches BACK to Watts mode...

I'd check your coil or even try another and see if it continues...

:thumb:

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    I've been vaping for 4 years, had over 50 mods. Everything from the original Istick to high end stab wood mods. This is just perfect.

Now that is a Good endorsement if you ask me, makes me feel better about having to wait for my P80 to ship. When I ordered from WisMec.Org I didn't know that their main complaint was being slow to ship orders out, but that is what I am finding after I Googled them:(. Oh well, I'm not planning on going anywhere, and I can wait, if I have to, plus, I have my Presa's to play with.:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread