The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SINUOUS P80

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by ricks, Jun 17, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. okey_dokey

okey_dokey Full Member

Aug 3, 2012
    on Beech Creek
    i have it on 60 watts

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Chodi

Chodi Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    You are not new to this rodeo. You've been a member for five years so you've been around. The two tanks you mention probably will not work on the P80. The Crown 3 .5ohm coil is looking for 70-80 watts. Might produce vapor at 60 watts but not much. On the Baby Beast it is a very low ohm sub ohm tank (unless you are using the optional M2 coil) designed for high power mods. The P80 is far more suited for Tanks made to operate under 60 watts otherwise you are going to be just burning through batteries if it works at all with those tanks. The P80 menu system is the same as all the Wismec/Joytech products so you can watch a video on any of those mods to learn their menu system (lots of videos on the RX 2/3 mod same menu system). Youtube is full of them.

That still is not going to make your P80 work properly with those power hungry tanks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. okey_dokey

okey_dokey Full Member

Aug 3, 2012
    on Beech Creek
    Thank you I understand

• Like Like x 3
  4. Mike Soriano

Mike Soriano Full Member

May 8, 2013
    Texas
    Probably too late but i just pulled the trigger on the fj200/divider kit on sale for $49.00...will report back..

• Like Like x 2
  5. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Too late for what? Looks like a nice mod.

• Like Like x 2
  6. rabernet

rabernet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Hi everyone! Took about a 2-3 year hiatus from vaping (bad Robin!) and I've returned to a world that I don't recognize! I have three REO Woodvils from 2014 run that I used to vape, but in my old age, I'm just not interested in building coils any longer. I had trouble enough seeing back then to build coils and change them on my RM2's. I guess I should probably head to the classifieds and see about rehoming them. LOL

Anyway - I digress. I walked into my local vape shop last weekend and said "I just want a tank that doesn't leak, I'm a flavor chaser, not a cloud chaser, I can't do direct lung hits, and I just want something that works with very little maintenance".

So - they set me up with this Sinovous P80 and an Aspire Nautulis 2 tank both in red.

I now have a SS and a Bronze on order and this on order for the Bronze one (thank you to the member who linked to it earlier!) $12.35 Authentic Eleaf iJust S Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 4ml / 0.3ohm / 304 stainless steel + glass / 24.5mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I probably need to join the shinyitis thread - because thanks to you folks, I ALSO ordered this.

$44.23 Authentic Wismec Sinuous RAVAGE230 200W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-200W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I need to stay off the forum so that I don't see something else that I MUST have! LOL

We won't talk about the Prince, Crown and Falcon tanks I've also ordered........<sigh - stupid Youtube videos! LOL>

After a week of vaping again, I'm feeling comfortable enough to dip my toe in the water more (but not building coils - drop in replacements, thank you very much!).

This, plus my favorite e-juice master (Ahlusion), I'm in my happy place once again. I didn't realize how much I missed vaping (yes, I wandered over to the stinkies again those three years, and I'm currently dual useage, but probably 75 vaping/25 smoking). With this little mod and the changes in the vaping world since I've left, I'm more optimistic than ever that I can finally be rid of cigarettes for good.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I would suggest the Innokin Zenith. I don't have one... Yet, because I am a builder but when I find a great deal on one I will get it. It's a MTL vape with great features.

The Sinuous is a great mod and the Aspire Nautulis 2 is decent too.

Get OFF those cigarettes!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  8. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    rabernet, I would be curious to hear how you like the ravage 230. I've been thinking about trying one.

• Like Like x 3
  9. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Oh, I like that Innokin Zenith - especially in red - darn you!

I working on getting off them!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    I'll be sure to update when it comes in from Fastech!

• Like Like x 4
  11. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The Ravage 230 is fantastic, the fire bar is just right and she works great. The display and menu are the stars of this mod.

20180106_094952.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    $26.95...and the coils for it are $8.95/5-pack...

I choose "Free Shipping--No Tracking" with them...and my orders have arrived to The 'Burgh in 6-8 days...

Innokin Zenith MTL Vape Tank

• Like Like x 4
  13. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’m going to throw this out- the Revenger X does something similar but it’s a “time out” feature. The fire button needs to be double clicked before firing if the mod goes into hibernate mode. Of course this isn’t detailed anywhere in the instructions. I contacted the manufacturer directly to find this out. So could this be the same thing?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Welcome back! Glad you’re eyvaping again!

• Like Like x 6
  15. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    OK - NOW I'm done (I hope). They only had red available and saved me from adding a SS one as well to the cart. The red will go with my P80 and the Ravage when it comes. If I like it, I can grab a SS later. I think I'll have enough for now to keep me busy. I guess I'll be re-building my Ahulusion favorite juice collection next.

• Like Like x 3
  16. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The only one's Iv'e tried from Ahlusion are Godfather and Boba Tea Coffee and I am hooked like a starving fish. What other flavors have you tried that are good?

• Like Like x 2
  17. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    So many - Lemon Vanilla Cake, Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Mango Lassi, Raspberry Cream (major favorite), Caramel Pear Black Tea, Fijian Nights, Lemon Cream, Lime Cream, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Shipwreck, any of the Wildwoods (if you like Tobacco)

Ahlushion just has the cleanest taste (to me) of any other vendor. A lot of that has to do with Wlad making his own extracts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    One flavor from Ahlusion that surprised me is Jump N Jive, a cherry lime blend. Their cherry extract is delicious and the combination is really good. I've been to their shop twice and there is no better place to sample great flavors!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Have you seen any videos on it?

• Like Like x 1
  20. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Not yet - I'm reading the thread on it right now.

• Like Like x 1