Got a new tank. I love my Sinuous
IMG_20180214_174256-01.jpeg

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hey @JoAnnW. I have the Aspire Triton mini in Rose Gold on my Sinuous P80. I know it is not the type of tank you are looking for...this is just to show you the colours together. Certainly not an exact match but they look nice.

Catherine

IMG_0289.JPG

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Hey @JoAnnW. I have the Aspire Triton mini in Rose Gold on my Sinuous P80. I know it is not the type of tank you are looking for...this is just to show you the colours together. Certainly not an exact match but they look nice.

Catherine

View attachment 721173

Your setup really looks great with the rose gold tank!! It also matches that snake! :shock:

I just never found a brushed bronze tank that is the exact same color as the Sinuous P80.

For now, I have a black Berserker on top that I'm quite happy with. :)

logan115

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL USA
I keep going back and forth between picking up a P80 or the Sinuous FJ200. I know the FJ goes up to 200w (which I won't realistically need), and also has an internal 4600 mAh battery. There's not much info here on the FJ which makes me a bit leery. Since I would need to buy some batteries if I go the P80 route they're both going to cost me about the same. I'm probably over thinking this and should just get the P80, but wanted to see if anyone here has used both of these mods.

Sinuous FJ200W Mod by Wismec - Black

Thanks,

Chris

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Since I would need to buy some batteries if I go the P80 route they're both going to cost me about the same.
But, you'll need the batteries and charger for other mods too. That part of the expense is just to get in the game for using real mods instead of just built-in batteries.

Ok. That may sound a little harsh about the built-ins. Maybe I've just been preparing for vapocalypse for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread