Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I think once my bottle of whiskey is finished I will buy everything to make White Russians with. I just need to buy low fat milk, so I don’t gain 20lbs from all the milk!!
Noooo. Half & half is a must!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Oh man I'm too tired to pick a fight tonight. Went to my daughter's to go out to dinner. We live in the same city but it was still an hour each way by subway. Maybe I'll mix it up with the vaping getting lost poster who has no opinion on what advice to give new vapers. That thread was giving me a headache.
What’s sad is sometimes people just want to walk away and the other person just doesn’t realize it and they keep fighting.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I think once my bottle of whiskey is finished I will buy everything to make White Russians with. I just need to buy low fat milk, so I don’t gain 20lbs from all the milk!!
I'm thinking apple Crown Royal next time for me.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Anyone ever had Dr. McGillicuddy's Intense Cherry Liqueur? Omg. the cherry I would love to find and put into a vape.......
Anyway, mixed with lemon-lime soda(cheap kind at wm- I usually buy the diet) and a bit of monster energy drink and you have got a winner.

:)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I'm thinking apple Crown Royal next time for me.
I didn’t care for it when I tried it. I’m weird when it comes to whiskey and bourbons. I have family mad at me for giving away bottles of JD because I can’t stand the stuff.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
What’s sad is sometimes people just want to walk away and the other person just doesn’t realize it and they keep fighting.
I think that is just how some people are. Here it's easy for them to be themselves unlike out in face to face real life.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Anyone ever had Dr. McGillicuddy's Intense Cherry Liqueur? Omg. the cherry I would love to find and put into a vape.......
Anyway, mixed with lemon-lime soda(cheap kind at wm- I usually buy the diet) and a bit of monster energy drink and you have got a winner.

Is is a strong yummy cherry?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I didn’t care for it when I tried it. I’m weird when it comes to whiskey and bourbons. I have family mad at me for giving away bottles of JD because I can’t stand the stuff.
I don't care for JD either, but Crown just goes down smoother for a sipping whiskey. One of the few I can sip straight.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South

I’m looking this up right now

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Not the cherry but back in the day always had the peppermint in the freezer. Loved that stuff. Now I can't stand it tho.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I’m looking this up right now
The brand does have other flavors but I haven't tried them. It may be hard to find in your area. I know last year I had to go to at least 5 liquor stores looking for it. 4 of them had never ever heard of it. The 5th one ordered some in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread