Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Went there yesterday and was surprised to find New ecig only areas that where not there last year. I found 7 in the park. Thank you Six Flags

As in E-cig only? ..................that would be awesome :ohmy:

This vape where people Smoke is Horse Crap. I Vape to get AWAY for SMOKING.:grr:

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Went there yesterday and was surprised to find New Ecig only areas that where not there last year. I found 7 in the park. Thank you Six Flags

Not as free as I'd like, since they're still only allowing vaping in specific areas outside, but at least Six Flags isn't treating us quite as badly as they do smokers. I imagine Disney's more hostile to vapers these days, (haven't been there in quite some time).

Tonkpils

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Ontario
Not as free as I'd like, since they're still only allowing vaping in specific areas outside, but at least Six Flags isn't treating us quite as badly as they do smokers. I imagine Disney's more hostile to vapers these days, (haven't been there in quite some time).

Why can't you be happy with compromise? They could have banned it outright. Surely you can hold off the nic intake until you're at one of these area, works the same for smoking.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Why can't you be happy with compromise? They could have banned it outright. Surely you can hold off the nic intake until you're at one of these area, works the same for smoking.
If it's anything like the one in new jersey was last time I visited, it would be easy not to realize there even is a vaping section until you're there for 6 or 8 hours or more.

They did a good job tucking them in hidden corners with little to no traffic back then.

So I offer as a rebuttal to your question...

Have you had the explicit experience of enjoying this park and it's fine vaping amenities to have a base to stand on with your opinion?

Or is it just a canned, reactionary, baseless opinion?

Tapatyped

Reactions: 7sixtwo

Tonkpils

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Ontario
More base on how a lot of vapers seems to have a sense of entitlement. They don't even have to offer these areas, yet they choose to. It's simple, their house, their rules. Don't like it, don't visit their establishment.
I have not visit this specific park but I have other, hell in Ontario its illegal to smoke in public parks, guess what people do? they either don't go or don't smoke while they are there.

Reactions: Chiwen

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
More base on how a lot of vapers seems to have a sense of entitlement. They don't even have to offer these areas, yet they choose to. It's simple, their house, their rules. Don't like it, don't visit their establishment.
I have not visit this specific park but I have other, hell in Ontario its illegal to smoke in public parks, guess what people do? they either don't go or don't smoke while they are there.
That's where you're wrong.

It isn't a service to the people.

It's a money grab.

Just like the child talent scout scam that pays to be in the park... that people sink thousands into portfolios for their young children and then get thrown by the wayside when the well is dried up.

I was there when Blu originally sponsored these things.

Then when Blu didn't pay up, they barracaded them in, covered the promotional signs and locked people out of certain vaping areas.

And when Blu paid up, they reopened them.

That was the last year we got season tickets for the family. We were season ticket holders for more than half a decade at the New Jersey park.

Harassment from the "talent scouts" and the Blu incident proved to me they didn't give a squat about the consumers that dumped millions of dollars into that one park every day as long as they could make an extra buck.

But go on judging people. That's a better position...

Tapatyped

Tonkpils

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Ontario
That's where you're wrong.

It isn't a service to the people.

It's a money grab.

Just like the child talent scout scam that pays to be in the park... that people sink thousands into portfolios for their young children and then get thrown by the wayside when the well is dried up.

I was there when Blu originally sponsored these things.

Then when Blu didn't pay up, they barracaded them in, covered the promotional signs and locked people out of certain vaping areas.

And when Blu paid up, they reopened them.

That was the last year we got season tickets for the family. We were season ticket holders for more than half a decade at the New Jersey park.

Harassment from the "talent scouts" and the Blu incident proved to me they didn't give a squat about the consumers that dumped millions of dollars into that one park every day as long as they could make an extra buck.

But go on judging people. That's a better position...

Tapatyped

Im not judging at all, I'm just stating that they don't even have to offer this, yet they do, and for people to complain about it is kind of silly. Like I said, their house, their rules, don't like it don't go. (looks like you've already figured this out).

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Im not judging at all, I'm just stating that they don't even have to offer this, yet they do, and for people to complain about it is kind of silly. Like I said, their house, their rules, don't like it don't go. (looks like you've already figured this out).
There's a difference.

I'm willing to admit I've judge the park, it's ceo and management.

My judgment... they're unscrupulous in the face of an extra buck.

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
A business trying to turn a profit? the audacity.
No

A business MAKING TREMENDOUS profits

AND

Selling people and their children to the highest bidder FOR MORE PROFIT (NOT ANY PROFIT AT ALL)

AND selling people's health FOR MORE PROFIT

It's not difficult to understand.

:blink:

Unless you're being difficult on purpose.

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Enough!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Knock it off. The thread is about a company allowing vaping on its property. Not about how some feel about their business practices.

'Nuff said.
The fact that that privilege can, has and will disappear when the sponsor doesn't make rent isn't related?

Color me confused.

Tapatyped

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands

Entitlement? I'm not asking Six Flags to provide me with nicotine, simply not to infringe on my personal liberty to use my vaporizer outside.

I think those heavy handed Canuck laws have beaten you into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread