Six of my ADVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
Well I have decided that you all deserve some of my ADV recipes for all that you have shared with me. One requirement though... do not duplicate and sell these lol.

[recipes removed by request of OP]

I have a couple more that are almost ADVs but still need a tiny bit of tinkering to make perfect. More coming as soon as I can vape some 10 ml bottles dry. Next time...some tobacco recipes!

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
Thank you so much for sharing ! Where do you get this citric acid ? Do you make this also ?

Yes, I make this also. The citric acid was bought at walmart in the canning isle. It does contain 2% silicon dioxide (what silica wicks are made of... googled it) but I prefer that to what is in the little lemon shaped bottles of lemon juice (unknown). I made it in a 10% solution in PG (1/4 tsp. in 10 ml bottle fill rest with PG)

Great to hear Glasseye! Anything you would change or any additional comments would be nice. Make Summer Breeze now!!!!!!! You won't regret it. Vaping that in a aga-t2 at .8 ohms on a homemade wood mech. mod. Also vaping #6 in a AGA-T2 with a 1.4 ohm coil at 8.5 watts on my vamo. Life is good as long as I have my recipes... Now to just finish some (15) of these 10 ml testers I made so I can test some more! My tobacco cravings are coming back! Dang gotta break out my test tubes to perfect some tobacco recipes.

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
You can get 100% pure citric and malic acid on ebay, and probably many other sources too.

Maybe that would be better than using the kind with silicon in it, for both of you guys :) :thumb:

Very true! I just grabbed it really quick on my last walmart run. I would advise to buy the pure stuff as well... add to cart.... add to cart done! lol

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I used Lorann Tart & Sour in place of the citric acid, I don't have that, and it turned out very well with just a drop or two. #6 is turning into a family fave, even for the carto-boy. :)
I had a mishap with Summer Breeze. I didn't have any FA Watermelon so I used CA Sweet Watermelon. It's not right. Guess I need to order more flavors. hahaha

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
I used Lorann Tart & Sour in place of the citric acid, I don't have that, and it turned out very well with just a drop or two. #6 is turning into a family fave, even for the carto-boy. :)
I had a mishap with Summer Breeze. I didn't have any FA Watermelon so I used CA Sweet Watermelon. It's not right. Guess I need to order more flavors. hahaha

Yeah, the FA Watermelon is a sweet candy like watermelon. It is okay as a single flavor but shines when using in a mix. Summer Breeze is still my favorite of the bunch.

School money needs to come in so I can buy some more flavors and nicotine!!! 120 different flavors and 1 liter of 60mg nicotine is not enough!! I need more, its been almost 3 months since I have been able to buy anything. At least I am chipping away at my last testing batch and only have about 10 bottles left to vape (60 ml or so) before I can go all mad scientist and make more recipes.

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
#1 and #6 is amaaaaaaaaazing!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I have to say that I love you... you made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy. lol

If you enjoy bakery/candy/RY4 type recipes I just posted my take on RY4, named Soul's RY4. Try it out if you have a multitude of flavors, it only involves 9 different flavors/additives lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread