Status
Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
So... I had some credits with other vendors and got in 3 butterscotch based flavors over the past month. YUCK!!! They all had a really fake and somewhat perfumey chemical taste. I just did NOT like it.

I just got Skipping Stones from KBV yesterday. I've gone through at least 3-4 ml already. It kicks some serious a....ummm..bass. Kind of a weaker flavored juice so far, not sickly fake sweet, just a hint of true smooth butterscotchy vaping delight. I'm going to have to work on leaving this alone and letting it steep. We'll see what happens to it over a little time, but so far... love it.

If anyone is looking for a vapeable butterscotch and hasn't been satisfied with other vendors... I'd give this one a shot.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So... I had some credits with other vendors and got in 3 butterscotch based flavors over the past month. YUCK!!! They all had a really fake and somewhat perfumey chemical taste. I just did NOT like it.

I just got Skipping Stones from KBV yesterday. I've gone through at least 3-4 ml already. It kicks some serious a....ummm..bass. Kind of a weaker flavored juice so far, not sickly fake sweet, just a hint of true smooth butterscotchy vaping delight. I'm going to have to work on leaving this alone and letting it steep. We'll see what happens to it over a little time, but so far... love it.

If anyone is looking for a vapeable butterscotch and hasn't been satisfied with other vendors... I'd give this one a shot.

Cool, thanks! Have you tried vapedudes butterscotch pudding or buttery nipple?

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got a small sample bottle of vapedudes butterscotch pudding..... did not like it at all on first try, but it didn't have an offensive chemically taste. That one's in the "steep a while" box to try later.

Gotcha, had to ask cause both have been my ADV for about 10 days now. The buttery nipple has less of a butterscotch flavor, but is creamier, but i do like both. Sometimes I wish I could have a little less flavor from it, though, hence why I am now interested in the KBV:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread