The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

You suck!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by JENerationX, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JENerationX

JENerationX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    Every time I try another vendor, I end up regretting it. I get all excited, get ready to vape... and NO, yuck, make it stop. I don't know why nobody else can seem to make me something that doesn't taste like soap. I'd like to find another vendor that has clean juice so that I have somewhere to go if I get caught with a low supply during a break... or God forbid, you guys get out of the juice business.

2. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i just want the store to open.

3. Dominicanto

Dominicanto Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    New York City
    Hahahahahahaha! Tell me you have a YouTube channel for reviews out there cuz I will be subscribing :) one of the best ironically angry posts, yet.

4. Ciego

Ciego Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yes, I do suck. And what do I suck? As much KBV vapor as I can. Yep, I'm still here, still vaping. Latest KBV to hit my palate was the Gooey Better cake, which tastes so-o-o much better after a few months' aging in The Dank Basement. When I first got it, i thought I tasted an aluminum/chemical edge to it, and I put it away thinking I had made a poor choice. Nope. Six plus months down the road, and it's freaking *perfect!* Can't believe how buttery, creamy, sweetie, wonderfully this stuff tastes!

I also found a 15 ml. bottle of Marion Berry that I thought I had used up, still with enough joose to fill a couple cartomizers. QWow! Tastes like mixed berry ice cream. I almost got brain freeze. Lovely.

Well, we're coming to the end of thong season, but I thought I had better jump in and let everyone know that a.) I am still alive and vaping and b.) KBV joose seems to age fairly well.

Bob, Missy... miss you guys. Sniff.

5. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

<---runs to give Ciego a big hug::::
    Hi sweetheart. Miss you too darlin'

6. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    O and from one addict to another pleased don't order any MAW. U wont be ale to figure out what it is, and u may think u can do without it

Until......

There is only a few precious drops in the bottle,

Just avoid that misery altogether and stay away ;)

7. Cuando

Cuando Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, certainly wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. If I didn't have around a gallon of juice sitting in arm's reach at the moment, I'd be making an order instead of posting this. Good to hear of another well loved juice vendor. I like the prices and the flavors I'm seeing. Bookmarked and noted, I'll be making a purchase probably come Monday.

8. yssiM

yssiM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    For got about this one.. That was me ..didn't realize boB was signed on here last... Y'all thought he got a lil soft didn't ya? LMAO

9. JENerationX

Aug 25, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    And now you people slip samples into the orders??????? Can I just have my nonexistent paychecks directly deposited to you?

10. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    You mean to tell me the Bait-A samples are back?

11. JENerationX

Aug 25, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    Apparently so.... vaping one now... need a little more time to decide if I like it.

12. Jenavieves

Jenavieves Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    macon
    Oh... Now I will have to spend more money I do not have! Any coupons? :laugh:

13. PhoenixOrion

PhoenixOrion Full Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Orlando
    I thought the Caramel cookie was the best one myself and I tried all three.

14. JENerationX

Aug 25, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    3 words..... warm..... sugar.... cookie...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm in a vapetopia.

15. epage

epage Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hmmm... sounds like some good stuff... this newbie is gonna head that way to sign up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.