Status
Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Found part of it. Seems the end of September, the site released the restriction on newb's being confined to the New Member's forum. No telling where they're posting . . .

If you're referring to my hijacking your thread, sorry.

@Megan Kogijiki Ratchford feel free to move this convo to the appropriate thread

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I'm part of the slow decline, I rarely have been posting lately in all forums I'm on. Just lost interest in forums and social media for the most part. Even with my YouTube I haven't had a video in nearly 2 months. I feel on forums it's mostly the same thing so it gets repetitive

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
Used to be when using Google for a query, forums always showed up either first or near the top. Now it's Reddit, or similar, followed by social media, followed by Wiki, followed by forums. As public information changes the medium to find it is also changing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
@Katia Thanks, I'll look into that. How long do your coils usually last on the Herakles?

My coils usually last a week and a half to two weeks. I do what @Bitter Jeweler does and take a twisted piece of paper towel to remove the gunk and extend the life of the coil.

Does the Herakles have a build deck to do your own coils (like the sub ohm tank...)? That's one thing I always forget to ask...:blink:

Sadly, no. It does not have a build deck.

Have you tried the Atlantis Triton? I think I have it narrowed down to that and the Herakles. I'm a mouth to lung flavour chaser, and a few people have said that the Triton is good for that.

Edit: @Katia @Kent Brooks If you guys could offer an IPV3 bundle with the Herkles, that would be greeeeaaaat, thaaaaanks. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

This is a great idea! I'll run it by the guys and see what the consensus is.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey Clark! What topper do you use with your IPVv3?

I've been looking into getting one. I too am getting a little bored of "fiddling" with my REO and just want something easier that you can also change the wattage on.

I been on the Herakles myself, or the Arctic, or the TFV4 (which I am opting not to pick up despite the fact that I like it, the coils are ridiculous expensive).

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
@Katia Thanks, I'll look into that. How long do your coils usually last on the Herakles?

I get 2-3 weeks per coil... even if I switch flavors - I just make sure the two flavors have some synergy so the overlap doesn't taste like bleh.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Have you tried the Atlantis Triton? I think I have it narrowed down to that and the Herakles. I'm a mouth to lung flavour chaser, and a few people have said that the Triton is good for that.

Edit: @Katia @Kent Brooks If you guys could offer an IPV3 bundle with the Herkles, that would be greeeeaaaat, thaaaaanks. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Fire an email off to contact@nicoticket.com - we can probably arrange that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread