RDA Small Resistance Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyssterNassty

Jun 4, 2017
::Solved::

Hey all, first post on ECF! Ive been vaping for a solid year and loving every bit of it. I went into building about 3 months in because of my handiness and need to fidget constantly haha Anyways to the reason im posting: I have yet to run into this issue throughout all my builds as of yet so im not sure what is going on? Ive been using these .20-.24 dual fused claptons on 3 of my rda's, a goon, a limitless and now a dotmod petri v2 which im in love with. The dotmods reading jumps throughout me using it, sometimes it reads .22 sometimes .24 and .26 is the highest ive seen it. No other build has done this to me and I think Ive been over everything it could be. The coils are away from the walls, the posts and leads are clipped tight to the posts. The screws are as tight as they will go before i feel like they will turn into wire cutters. Any veterans know why this could be? Thanks for reading. *Mod is a Therion DNA166, ive attached 5 other drippers to it and none of them jump like that. I figured a short would jump much more than .4 ohms right? Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

MyssterNassty

Jun 4, 2017
::SOLVED:: Taking the build apart due to the postive pin theory not being it I found that some dummy (me), didnt have one of the leads under the screw 100% causing it to jump up and down a bit. So anyone coming across this in a search: Even if you think you've been over everything check again and if need be just take it apart and rebuild it. It took all of 10 minutes and i regret not doing it sooner. Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread