Small UFS problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys maybe someone can help me out. I have a slight problem with my UFS. I get everything loaded up. When I open my Liquid Flow control everything works great. But when I try to close it, it unscrews the atomizer. I basically have to keep it open or the top ends up coming loose and I loose all my juice. When I put the atomizer in I tighten it firm but not too much to damage the threading. It seems no matter how many times I do it it keeps loosening the atomizer. Any tips, tricks, or help or is there just a flaw in my UFS.... I have tried about 7 different atomizers from different companies and all do the same thing....

JEFF

I BELIEVE you have all hit it spot on... I was tightening the top cap way too much... Works like a gem. Ok I am headed back to my NIC induced coma on my UFS!!! See you all soon... hahahaha... Thanks everyone... Great group of people... IMEO.. Love the new UFS... Great job...

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm having a little problem with one atty.

Installed in the ufs, i can't duck any air in when I open the air ring and close the juice.

What could be wrong with this atty? It's brand new, seems to work if i just drip on the stealth.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Every atty or carto can behave differently in the UFS. A brand new one might not act or vape like you want it to, so replace it with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread