New Zealand
    Got mine too - even tho Kat had enough for the entire ECF membership :lol:
    images-4.jpg

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Not bad- a little bigger than my Nugget X, and a lot heavier. But I can't find those anymore.

I wish they'd cut this size in half. I'd love to buy mods smaller than my Nugget X and Target Mini, and wouldn't mind having to have charged spares in my desk or briefcase, but having the ability to use the tank I like on a very small mod for pocketing. Seems with the proliferation of little pods, somebody would start making truly small mods.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2019
    Wlts UK
    This is a funny little fella. It's been around for a while and is available under a few manufacturers brandings.
    My suspicion is that the mod isn't aspire but brought in and branded.
    I will try to find some of the other versions. It used to be found quite cheap on Amazon.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I'm not that excited after looking. I really like my V1. And the V2 is touted as having more power - 2000mAh vs. 1400.

But NONE of the sites mention size. And, it's kit only, so another atty gone to waste. How do you market a "mini," which you would assume people would buy based on size, and not include dimensions/weight in your marketing material? And dollars to donuts bet- when size does show up, it only shows total height with the vestigial tank. That drives me nuts.

If it's bigger, I'm out. I'm not looking for more power - that's already out there, and I don't need it.

brad-man

ECF Veteran
    Mar 22, 2019
    So Florida
    Not bad- a little bigger than my Nugget X, and a lot heavier. But I can't find those anymore.

I wish they'd cut this size in half. I'd love to buy mods smaller than my Nugget X and Target Mini, and wouldn't mind having to have charged spares in my desk or briefcase, but having the ability to use the tank I like on a very small mod for pocketing. Seems with the proliferation of little pods, somebody would start making truly small mods.

If the Target Mini was any smaller, where would they put the buttons?
    I'm not that excited after looking. I really like my V1. And the V2 is touted as having more power - 2000mAh vs. 1400.

But NONE of the sites mention size. And, it's kit only, so another atty gone to waste. How do you market a "mini," which you would assume people would buy based on size, and not include dimensions/weight in your marketing material? And dollars to donuts bet- when size does show up, it only shows total height with the vestigial tank. That drives me nuts.

If it's bigger, I'm out. I'm not looking for more power - that's already out there, and I don't need it.
    $37.18 Authentic Vaporesso Target Mini II 50W 2000mAh VW APV Box Mod - 5-50W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
    Reactions: Katdarling

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Thanks, Brad- didn't realize FT had it already.

I'm bummed though. I guess I don't understand the concept of "improving" a mini by making it 36% bigger.

I need another small mod, and can't find one small enough that I like. I'd gladly charge up 2 little 800mAh mods for the day, if they accommodate 22mm atties.

Reactions: stols001

mac-nutty

Moved On
    Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    how is its paint job? does it wear out like some reviewers say? they say lay it down on different surfaces and you will notice some wear real quick.
    not sure about the paint on this one or the v1 but the paint on the sbody vapedroid c1d2 dna75 is extremely bad
    to be fair i love this thing and have used it as awork mod a kick around mod and is 2 years old now? still in use :)

but....check the paint it started flaking early on

WP_20190604_14_30_46_Pro.jpg

• Agree
    Reactions: AngeNZ
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread