Mar 8, 2018

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Here's where Google got me:

HTB1rp2VPcbpK1RjSZFyq6x_qFXal.jpg

Sbody Classical Vape Pen Mod Updated Macro Dna75w Vape Box Mod Hot Selling Electronic Cigarette Sbody Macro Dna - Buy Sbody Macro Dna75w Vape Box Mod,Sbody Classical Vape Pen Mod,Electronic Cigarette Sbody Macro Dna Product on Alibaba.com

Yep- that's the one I found. Surprised the google didn't suggest more interesting stuff for you, googling sbody. ;)

Okay, soon as there are 10 of us, we can get them for $34 each!
upload_2019-4-12_10-1-4.png

osso1

Apr 7, 2013
Augusta,GA
Yep- that's the one I found. Surprised the google didn't suggest more interesting stuff for you, googling SBody. ;)

Okay, soon as there are 10 of us, we can get them for $34 each!
View attachment 808749
I`m in for 2
Love my S Body Macro
I have never done a Group Buy
How does it work?

osso1

Apr 7, 2013
Augusta,GA
I registered an account at Alibaba and put 10 Macro in my cart. I didn't check out or submit an inquiry or anything.

I guess they must know if you have their product in your shopping cart because today I got an email from S-Body.
:mail:
The email contained a quote for $30,000 USD worth of S-Body products. :lol:
Not in for 2.. Ha Ha

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you haven't bought anything on AliExpress before...I'd check everything out very carefully (ie. seller's actual feedback and not just what's shown on the item page; compare expected shipping time with guaranteed delivery time, etc.) before buying something. My couple of experiences on there led me to decide not to deal with them again. My single experience with DHGate was much worse though. Took me more than 2 months to get $300+ back from them.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Won't be long until the v2 is available.
I see its on pre order at 3a.
Didn't realize the v2 will accommodate 20700 too.
Really hoping h cigar get to utilize evolv boards again. They made some lovely DNA based mods and had some fantastic design's ready, using the 75c and 250c board until they where pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread