Smartest/Dumbest Vaping Decisions You've Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2014
United States
Smartest: vaping in the first place, and DIY. I feel better than I have in years
Dumbest: has to be the constant putting my vape in my pocket, without remembering to turn it off. With the subox the worst I get from this accidently maxing the wattage (gross burnt taste), the k100 got pretty hot, and a lot of wasted juice. The sole reason I stopped using it, the device is great if your not a scatter brain like me.

Reactions: thetrucker
smartest1: Start vaping.
smartest2: Switch from cigalike to nautlius.
smartest3: Visit a B&M with a tasting bar. (they're not common in the Netherlands)
smartest4: Introducing analog smokers to vaping. (Four are fulltime vapers now)

dumbest1: Moving away from cigalikes sooner because I didn't want to press a button / fill tanks / fidgit with things (just like OlderNDirt wrote)
dumbest2: Buying e-liquid based on taste descriptions/online reviews. I've thrown away 35+ bottles
dumbest3: Ordering waaaayy too much ....ty hardware.
dumbest4: Not reading manuals / viewing howto's online thereby wasting time, getting frustrated and also breaking stuff

But the dumbest thing of all is that I kept repeating dumbest2, 3, and 4 time and time again.

Cya...

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Smartest Thought:
The thought to quit smoking with the help of electronic cigarette paraphernalia !

Dumbest Thought:
The thought of all the money saved from not buying cigarettes!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Smartest decision:
Buying the right vaping equipment to satisfy my smoking addiction!!

Dumbest decision:
Buying three of everything ever made for vaping!!!!!!

Last edited:

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
I did the same thing. My first rebuildable was a DiDalike, as they were called, at the time. Terrible genisis RBA. I sat up until 3:00 or 4:00AM building the thing for the first time. But I eventually got better at using ss mesh, and owned many more genisis RBAs afterward.

Same thing here...got the --"did" mini for 32.00--2 years ago- now it is 6.95----could not figure out how to

make it wick-----I said what's this mesh stuff their talking about--looks like real fine Screen Door Stuff 2 me...tiny build deck no room for nuthin.....let alone wicks and coils......

hahahahahahah-went on to get more gennies and learn how to make all of them work......

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
Dumbest was deciding to build a quad coil in a goblin rta.
0.2 ohms 6 wraps each, 26g kanthal around 2.5mm.
Seemed a good idea while having a few beers, 1 hour after once I'd finished building it it wasn't such a good idea, got it working great in the end thou!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread