Smelly Canadian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
I just purchased a bottle of Stinky Canuck e-juice only because I was intrigued by the name....Stinky Canuck. Has anybody ever tried this brand and if so, how was it? I hope it isn't as bad the name implies; smelly flannel shirts, wet leather workboots, sweaty wool watch caps :blink:...... but I digress. If you've tried it, give me your opinion so I can steel myself for it's arrival.

Thanks

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: joke? Poor taste

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Not sure what you're referring to, but "Stinky Canuck" is an actual vendor, who makes juice, and calls himself (or herself...) that.

Yeah, it's as harmless as an American naming something Stinky Yankee. I've never seen a Canadian upset about the word Canuck.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
Yeah, it's as harmless as an American naming something Stinky Yankee. I've never seen a Canadian upset about the word Canuck.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

My Mom is "straight from the farm in Sherbrooke, Quebec" French Canadian (which I guess makes me 50% French Canadian) and neither she nor her side of the family were ever offended by the term "Canuck". I do believe there is an HHL team named the Canucks so I guess it's not that derogatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread