Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Smilies: Most (that I can see) of the old smilies are still there, but when I want to use 'rolleyes' by just typing it in, I get the new blue 'cartoon' version instead of the old one.
A small thing, but I prefer the old one ...is it called something else and I just haven't found it yet?

Likes: After the changeover, my 'likes' jumped up by what looks like 10000 - any way of putting that right again?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Smilies: Most (that I can see) of the old smilies are still there, but when I want to use 'rolleyes' by just typing it in, I get the new blue 'cartoon' version instead of the old one.
A small thing, but I prefer the old one ...is it called something else and I just haven't found it yet?

We may be adding more smilies in the future. More important things to get nailed down first though.

Likes: After the changeover, my 'likes' jumped up by what looks like 10000 - any way of putting that right again?

I can easily subtract 10,000 from the total. Are you sure that's not an accurate figure? You've been a member long enough to easily accumulate the number you have. It's possible they weren't registered properly to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread