Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I went to the CVS toy dept and they were all "adopted out." I will not rest until I find my new handbag. Move over, Coach bags, this is the new wave of fashion.
I should see if I can snag one for my granddaughter. But she's already almost unbearably cute. Not sure the world is ready for her AND that bag!

This keeps me smilin!
14021510_10157418239945249_5103713202727464631_n.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I should see if I can snag one for my granddaughter. But she's already almost unbearably cute. Not sure the world is ready for her AND that bag!

This keeps me smilin!
View attachment 597679
I seriously just melted. She's really really really adorable! You're right. It's too much adorable for me to handle!

How'd she like the first day of 1st grade?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I seriously just melted. She's really really really adorable! You're right. It's too much adorable for me to handle!

How'd she like the first day of 1st grade?
I'm sure she loved it. She's a teacher assistant type. It'll be HER class before the year is out! :lol::lol: haven't been home since school started but I'm sure there will be some stories to hear when I get there.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I went to the CVS toy dept and they were all "adopted out." I will not rest until I find my new handbag. Move over, Coach bags, this is the new wave of fashion.
I was in last night...out of Huskies, but had a weird brown thing in a bag whose face didn't look right...cujo came to mind! The hunt continues!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

This keeps me smilin!
View attachment 597679
Oh, she's just too cute! I'm keeping watch for one for her, too...lol

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'm sure she loved it. She's a teacher assistant type. It'll be HER class before the year is out! :lol::lol: haven't been home since school started but I'm sure there will be some stories to hear when I get there.
Keep me posted. She sounds a lot like me. WHen I was in KG, I cried to go back on the first day of summer :p

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yeah it's the little ones you have to watch out for,
    tmp_10052-Resized_20160912_085655_14736959384441346974956.jpeg
    This is our little one that we have to watch out for, she ruled the house over all the big dogs, the pit and the 2 lab mixes until they passed. She's the queen of the house and decided this morning that she was going to lie on the pillows that ended up on the floor this morning. She's the wife's dog who adopted me and loves me and I her sooo much, her name is Penelope Ann and I think she's going to run for president soon and break that last barrier!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Yeah it's the little ones you have to watch out for, View attachment 598877 This is our little one that we have to watch out for, she ruled the house over all the big dogs, the pit and the 2 lab mixes until they passed. She's the queen of the house and decided this morning that she was going to lie on the pillows that ended up on the floor this morning. She's the wife's dog who adopted me and loves me and I her sooo much, her name is Penelope Ann and I think she's going to run for president soon and break that last barrier!!
    Lol...this little guy decided Blizzard needed a buddy. Blizz is at least 12...has arthritis in his back legs and has dementia. When we take him to the dog park, he likes to just go walkabout. Dexter was adorable staying about 3 inches away the whole time. Penelope Ann is adorable!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    View attachment 598563 My smile for the weekend. The little guy decided he was going to follow Blizzard, and Blizz let him! Max had to check in and make sure everyone was behaving!
    Awww! How adorable! We take Maggie to the dog park sometimes and there was a bigger dog that was playing a little rough. This other small dog named 'arry (like Harry with a British/Cockney accent) came over and made sure she was ok.

They're such wonderful animals. I wish I could be one :p

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Awww! How adorable! We take Maggie to the dog park sometimes and there was a bigger dog that was playing a little rough. This other small dog named 'arry (like Harry with a British/Cockney accent) came over and made sure she was ok.

They're such wonderful animals. I wish I could be one :p
    Maggie would love our park! We've weeded out most of the riff-raff!

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Maggie would love our park! We've weeded out most of the riff-raff!
    She'd be right at home! She desperately needs the attention of other dogs. Whenever she sees another dog, she makes this tortured sound. I apologize in advance for how terrifying, yet adorable this sounds:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Yeah it's the little ones you have to watch out for, View attachment 598877 This is our little one that we have to watch out for, she ruled the house over all the big dogs, the pit and the 2 lab mixes until they passed. She's the queen of the house and decided this morning that she was going to lie on the pillows that ended up on the floor this morning. She's the wife's dog who adopted me and loves me and I her sooo much, her name is Penelope Ann and I think she's going to run for president soon and break that last barrier!!
    PENELOPE ANN 2016. She'd get my votes hands down.

I used to have a pit too, and they are such cuddly goofs!

My dog is similarly spoiled. Maggie has like four dog beds throughout my tiny house. one of them is actually a child bed that my sister got rid of.

If Penelope Ann is looking for a running mate, can you see if she'll consider adding Magatha Christie to the ticket?
    No relation to Chris Christie. I PROMISE! :p

dedi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    She'd be right at home! She desperately needs the attention of other dogs. Whenever she sees another dog, she makes this tortured sound. I apologize in advance for how terrifying, yet adorable this sounds:

Lololo....you will do anything for a laugh!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area

I am laughing so hard! Max would adore her!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com

If anyone needs a laugh...this goes on constantly. Mya lives in NC and we send videos back and forth.

This is so frickin' adorable! It's like a long distance romance! I used to have a malamute-wolf mix and that howl makes me think of how he'd howl whenever we went to the barn by our house!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Helloooooo...is there anybody else in here...... :p

Guys, we've got a ton of new stuff in, but Smilin isn't gonna let me unleash any prizes until we've got this thread really rockin' with 50-plus more entries.

Tag your friends!

Share the luv!

Win the stuff!

MODS

1. Reauleaux
    2. Joyetech Cuboid Mini
    3. Wismec Venti
    4. EGo Mega V2 Kit

Herbal Vaporizers

1. PAX 2 Vaporizer
    2. G Pen Elite Vaporizer
    3. Dr. Dabber Aurora Vaporizer