Smok DC Mega Epower Cartomizers - 6ml of juice like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
All I can say is wow. These things are HUGE. These are what Mega ego cartomizers want to grow up to be.

If you ever used an ego mega cartomizer they hold a good 4ml juice. They say 5, I have never gotten more then 4 in one before it leaked. These hold well over 6ml of liquid. I was shocked. They hold more juice then most of the biggest tanks out there.

These can work on an ego battery but it looks funny because its way fatter and dwarfs the battery. These were built for the epower 18650. I use it on my ego 18650 mod and it works perfect. Also the with an 510 battery extender it works nicely on all my other mods. With a tube mod, extender and this cartomizer your vaping on something almost a foot long.

The only downfall is the mouth piece. Its the same round wonky one thats on the mega ego cartomizers, only this one is even bigger. There are no diptips for this, the mega ego drip tips are much to small.

You are blowing clouds with this thing. Throat hit is fantastic.

Strangely they cost the same as the mega egos at madvapes - 2.49. Worth every penny.

When searching mad vapes it can get kinda confusing they have a lot of "mega" cartomizers. Make sure it has Epower in the title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread