Smok Mag P3 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I’m having trouble with my vape. I had it for 2 months now. I recently changed my coil because it wasn’t making as much clouds as before. & it is still having the same issue.
Hi and welcome,
So the issue is "it wasn’t making as much clouds as before".
Please tell us which tank you are using.
Please tell us which coil you removed and which coil you installed. Did you prime the new coil?
Does the Smok display a coil resistance consistent with the specifications of the coil installed?
What mode are you using on the Smok mag?
How many watts?
Have you changed liquids to something with a greater percentage of PG?

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful

Graeme6262

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah 2 months, think its knackered to be fair, supposed to be a tough mod, gone through 4 tough mods in last year, getting beyond a joke

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_162049.jpg
    IMG_20200412_162049.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Holy goodness (and this is two different newcomers right)

New Smok purchaser, follow Izan's advice his will not steer you wrong. It could be one of a jillion things, but to be honest, that ALSO included the possibility the mod is toast and I only INLCLUDE that because it's Smok but you should check all that other stuff first.

Also what batteries are you using, how are you charging and how old?

Newcomer #2 HOLY SMOKES what are you DOING? I sort of killed a legend but not really. I just dropped it so hard the 510 pin snapped, but it was too heavy for me anyway I am good with my solo although the Legend works fine,.

I thought I killed more mods than anyone maybe not. Maybe you wan to try the 100 watt Agis model with the 21700 battery? IDK, I dont' have one but I have found with breakage sometimes lighter is better when it comes to well drops.

Unless it's something else that is killing them? IDK tell us. LOL.

I will say I would not call any Smok mod a "tough" mod unless it was "Tough to admire in any way."

Anna

Graeme6262

Apr 12, 2020
First legend wouldn't power on after 2 months, so tried to fix it buy following a youtube tip, didnt work so in anger i threw it in a pondsecond one similar . I'm using new rechargeable batteries, get a new pair every couple of months, have 6 pairs at moment but only using newest. Will definitely have a look at his thread thanks. I know smok has a bad rep, but as many YouTubers gave the P3 a decent review i thought I'd go for it. I know nothing is unbreakable but needing something that'll last longer,its not as if I'm throwing the fkers

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    2 aegis legend 100w and an inokinn 4, this is my second p3, first one broke after 3 weeks and got a replacement under warranty, for the money you'd at least expect 12 months out of them, im lucky to get 3

I find it hard to believe that these incidences do not somehow involve user-induced premature breakage. Or just plain bad luck. I have mods that are over 5 years old that are still working just like day 1. And these are just mainstream mods that cost $30 or less, none of which are made or marketed as "rugged" mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread