Smok Nord 4 - Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vape998

Apr 7, 2022
Hi all! I purchased the smok nord 4 a couple days ago and have since had some major problems getting flavour using my nic salts.

As seen online I noticed it’s better to use a 1.+ coil for nic salts, after purchaing the 1.2 quartz coil for my salts, it’s even worse flavour than the mesh - none whatsoever.

I’m currently using the 0.4 mesh coil with my Aisu pink guava 10mg and there is a slight flavour at the first puff then nothing on the exhale. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Ive tested out on all wattages and it’s still not great.

I read online there’s a way to pick at the cotton inside the coils to help increase the airflow.

So far I’ve tried Dinner Lady, IVG and Aisu salts (20mg, 10mg) and they’re just not hitting right. I did use a 70:30vg liquid and that worked a lot better than nic salt.

Please help!! I’m new to vaping btw hi from the UK!

Reactions: dansus

Max Power

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
Hi all! I purchased the smok nord 4 a couple days ago and have since had some major problems getting flavour using my nic salts.

As seen online I noticed it’s better to use a 1.+ coil for nic salts, after purchaing the 1.2 quartz coil for my salts, it’s even worse flavour than the mesh - none whatsoever.

I’m currently using the 0.4 mesh coil with my Aisu pink guava 10mg and there is a slight flavour at the first puff then nothing on the exhale. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Ive tested out on all wattages and it’s still not great.

I read online there’s a way to pick at the cotton inside the coils to help increase the airflow.

So far I’ve tried Dinner Lady, IVG and Aisu salts (20mg, 10mg) and they’re just not hitting right. I did use a 70:30vg liquid and that worked a lot better than nic salt.

Please help!! I’m new to vaping btw hi from the UK!
You may want to try a different coil. If you are a mtl then try the .8, if you are Dl the try the 1.4. See if that helps, other than that, I have no suggestions. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread