Smok Nord pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea s

Apr 15, 2019
hey guys, I recently bought a smok Nord it was great with in the first 24hrs but since then I have noticed I am having to suck a lot harder to get a decent vape, or any vape at all for that matter. I have tried to change the coil to see if that would make a difference but it hasn’t. I am using the 0.6ohm mesh coil with 70/30vg/pg. Any one got any information on what the could be please? TIA

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I wish that was my problem with it...too open a draw for me.
You can do a search for threads with Nord in the name like this:
upload_2019-4-14_23-28-24.png

Here's the link for that search- 4 pages of them: Search Results for Query: nord | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: Chelsea s

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I think the old cig-alikes pulled air partially thru the usb port to actuate the auto fire system.
You’d mean egos. Cigalikes were too small for USB ports. Generally autoswitch ego batteries had a hole in the side near the top. There wasn’t enough air space between the side wall and the internal LiPo generally to allow for a bottom hole.

Reactions: r77r7r

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
hey guys, I recently bought a Smok Nord it was great with in the first 24hrs but since then I have noticed I am having to suck a lot harder to get a decent vape, or any vape at all for that matter. I have tried to change the coil to see if that would make a difference but it hasn’t. I am using the 0.6ohm mesh coil with 70/30vg/pg. Any one got any information on what the could be please? TIA
sounds a bit like the standard old autoswitch problem: crud gets into the vacuum switch chamber and messes everything up. I thought there were modern fixes that solved this problem. Some idiot engineer probably got the bright idea that “hey it’s waterproof! We can just ignore juice!” Again. Didn’t work the first time, why would it work now? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread