• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smoke NV 0²

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonesK98K

Jan 26, 2012
Alberta, Canada
So I have been here for a while but am not nearly as knowledgeable as many folks out there.

Been vaping for over 3 years, started with cigalikes then moved onto Smokeless_Image spinners with mini clearos. Thought it may be time to move to main stream with the 510 connection. Was thinking ego at first but then saw these Smoke NV O². E-cigarette | Smoke NV | O2 Vapor Tank Kit

Looks like use some common components. Anyone know an alternative source for replacement coils ? (pic below) Their website sells 3 for $15 seems a little steep.

After giving this new PV a go it seems pretty "airy", vapor production is pretty lousy even compared to my old spinners and mini clearos ! Honestly pretty bummed cuz its probably going to sit in my drawer from now on and I am on a budget lol. Oh well at least I can probably use the charger provided on a better set-up.

I wanted to support and Edmonton based company, but doesn't seem like they produce anything more than an overpriced novelty.

So please help where can a guy go when he wants a simple set up that produces good vapor and a tighter draw ? Not into sub ohm or building a mod.

Thanks in advance.

nv0202.jpg

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
The coil looks like a Kanger clone.

The best price I have seen in Canada is 5/5.99 + +. I buy mine from Fast tech for a bit cheaper even with the lousy exchange.

Hope everything works out for you.

What were you using before?

I like a tight draw. I am using RGM2 tanks with 1.8ohm kanger coils with an Innokin VV3.0. Worked for me for the last six months.

BonesK98K

Jan 26, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the tips guys.

I am not sure what the ohm on the coil is. The info on this from Smoke_NV is quite basic at best.

Went to my local brick and mortar store (Big_Mikes Vapor trails) picked up a Kanger spinner and a couple of Kanger tanks. First tanks started to leak and gurgle like crazy on the second fill, perhaps I didn't put enough fluid in it (1/3), could have also over tightened it one of the seals looked pooched now ...

Like I said before was using a Smokeless_Image spinner and mini clearos. They sell all 808 stuff and after trying the a comparison those mini clearos were surprisingly efficient for a single coil and holding only 1ml. Its too bad they cant bring in regular stock and I can only order cross border, which has pushed me to move on after my batteries started to go.I had two spinner batteries that kept me quite happy for 2 years, the mini clearos were hit and miss some worked fantastic some leaked and some produced poor vapor (50% or more chance in getting a dud, but they where like 3 bucks a pop)

These tanks hold so much more and the gurgling thing is kinda lame.

I will look into those tanks corn flakes,

Keep the tips coming if you have something to add.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread