The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vision V-Tox BCC

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Sharis, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sharis

Sharis Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Thought I would throw out my newbie impression of the Vision V-Tox BCC clearo since I can't seem to find any info on the forum about it. First of all, it's an Evod clone, that's pretty clear, but I thought I'd give it a shot as the T3 I had was leaky and was too airy for me so I'm a little wary of Kanger atm. I will be picking up an actual Evod soon though so I can compare the two. The V-tox has 4 windows instead of 2 and it's easy to see how much liquid is in it, 2 holes on the bottom instead of 3, but in all other respects it seems pretty similar to the evod. Looks great on my vision spinner, and after an initial hiccup, it's vaping CC's House blend better than any clearo/carto I've tried so far (granted that's only a few, Boge 510 single and smoktech dual coils, Kanger T3, Mini Vivi Nova).

The hiccup was, I initially fired up on the 1.8 ohm coil unit that came with the V-tox, but after letting it sit for 5 min and taking a few drags, I started getting dry hits. Shook it, took the coil out, put it back together and tried again and same thing, a few good hits then more dry burned yuck. Had my Spinner as low as it would go also. Decided to try one of the Kanger Evod 2.5 ohm coils I bought (yes they fit perfectly) and now I'm in House Blend Heaven. The draw is great, not too airy, vapor is warmer than the T3 was, no leaking or gurgling (yet), it seems to be a win for me. Anyone else tried this clearo and the Evod? I'm wondering if there's any difference between the 2, if I should stick with this or go ahead and try the Evod.

Here's a (bad) pic
    vision.jpg

2. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have some of each, and find the vape essentially the same, using the same resistance, voltage and juice.

So of that size, I guess I prefer the V-Tox, as it really is a lot easier to check juice levels!

3. Sharis

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Thanks for the reply! That's why I picked up the V-tox first as I couldn't really see any other differences.

4. Jackstraw

Jackstraw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2012
    Out West
    Is it a cool vape or a warm vape?
    I've stayed with top coil units because I like the warmer vape. I also do not like the evod windows because I cannot see my liquid levels very well. Maybe this one will work for me if the vape is warm. Any comments?

5. DavidOck

Supporting member
    Cool, like most bottom coils.

6. mobcittty

mobcittty Full Member Verified Member

May 16, 2013
    Alabama
    I have not seen these yet.Nice to see they take kanger coils.Thanks

7. DavidOck

Supporting member
    Indeed, coil compatibility is nice. Easier on the wallet!

If you like the Evod or T3 (or other bottom coils), you'll probably like the VTox as well.

8. Sharis

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    The vape is definitely warmer than say the T3 (smaller tank), but cooler than a top coil. Also, I've been vaping on CC house blend (notoriously gunky) on and off all day, no clogging so far, vaped down to practically empty and no leaking! Also, it doesn't seem to suck down the e-liquid as fast as my mini nova but produces great vapor. I like it. I'm buying more of them tonight and an evod to compare.

9. Jackstraw

Jackstraw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2012
    Out West
    Thanks for the answer, both of you, about the vape temp.

10. RT88

RT88 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2013
    island fortress
    shoulda called it VTX instead of V-Tox

11. Sharis

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Update: So my CC House blend started gunking after a day and a half, which is not bad for that e-liquid, but still bad overall. I think I need to find an alternative to it but I love the way it tastes. Nicoticket CLS is great, no clogging, lots of vapor in it, now trying BWB Malty Toffee to see if it clogs up fast. Still really liking it, and I love the fact that I can vape the little tank down to practically empty and no leaking still! Leaking was a big issue for me with the T3 and I'm curious to see if the Evod performs the same. I'm assuming probably so as a lot of people seem to like it.

12. DavidOck

Supporting member
    Maybe it's V minus toxin??

13. DavidOck

Supporting member
    Sharis, how much juice is a day and half? I find the darker juices gunk faster, as well. Don't know where your CC House falls.

But a clean and maybe dry burn, replacing the flavor wick, should restore it.

14. Sharis

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Probably around 3-4 ml. House blend is dark stuff, I know it's a problem for a lot of people that it gunks but I'll try the clean and dry burn, hopefully that will help as I love the flavor and the vendor.

15. mikegun

mikegun Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Colorado
    Try this, I vape Bobas and Gorilla, they are all vg and very thick, put one drop of D water in your tank, it will not change the flavor but will slightly thin the juice, if that does not work try 2 drops but no more, I do this and can use any cardo, tank etc to vape with and have complete success....also dpont set your voltage to high the tanks don't like it.....

16. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The new longer Kanger Evod and protank coils are longer and don't fit the The V Tox.

17. DavidOck

Supporting member
    Haven't tried the new ones yet. Maybe just swap out the posts?

18. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    Hmm...Eric at Discount Vapers said they do fit.

He may have put that on his site before Kanger changed the coils. Do you know where to get coils that will work?

J.R.

19. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I asked Eric on the Discount Vapers forum if the new eVod/Protank coils would fit the V-Tox. This was his reply.

J.R.

20. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Is the V-Tox a Plastic tank or Pyrex? I have permanently sworn off plastic tanks so if this is plastic it is out for me. If it is pyrex I may get this over an ARO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.