Vision V-Tox BCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Thought I would throw out my newbie impression of the Vision V-Tox BCC clearo since I can't seem to find any info on the forum about it. First of all, it's an Evod clone, that's pretty clear, but I thought I'd give it a shot as the T3 I had was leaky and was too airy for me so I'm a little wary of Kanger atm. I will be picking up an actual Evod soon though so I can compare the two. The V-tox has 4 windows instead of 2 and it's easy to see how much liquid is in it, 2 holes on the bottom instead of 3, but in all other respects it seems pretty similar to the evod. Looks great on my vision spinner, and after an initial hiccup, it's vaping CC's House blend better than any clearo/carto I've tried so far (granted that's only a few, Boge 510 single and smoktech dual coils, Kanger T3, Mini Vivi Nova).

The hiccup was, I initially fired up on the 1.8 ohm coil unit that came with the V-tox, but after letting it sit for 5 min and taking a few drags, I started getting dry hits. Shook it, took the coil out, put it back together and tried again and same thing, a few good hits then more dry burned yuck. Had my Spinner as low as it would go also. Decided to try one of the Kanger Evod 2.5 ohm coils I bought (yes they fit perfectly) and now I'm in House Blend Heaven. The draw is great, not too airy, vapor is warmer than the T3 was, no leaking or gurgling (yet), it seems to be a win for me. Anyone else tried this clearo and the Evod? I'm wondering if there's any difference between the 2, if I should stick with this or go ahead and try the Evod.

Here's a (bad) pic
vision.jpg

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
The vape is definitely warmer than say the T3 (smaller tank), but cooler than a top coil. Also, I've been vaping on CC house blend (notoriously gunky) on and off all day, no clogging so far, vaped down to practically empty and no leaking! Also, it doesn't seem to suck down the e-liquid as fast as my mini nova but produces great vapor. I like it. I'm buying more of them tonight and an evod to compare.

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Update: So my CC House blend started gunking after a day and a half, which is not bad for that e-liquid, but still bad overall. I think I need to find an alternative to it but I love the way it tastes. Nicoticket CLS is great, no clogging, lots of vapor in it, now trying BWB Malty Toffee to see if it clogs up fast. Still really liking it, and I love the fact that I can vape the little tank down to practically empty and no leaking still! Leaking was a big issue for me with the T3 and I'm curious to see if the Evod performs the same. I'm assuming probably so as a lot of people seem to like it.

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
Update: So my CC House blend started gunking after a day and a half, which is not bad for that e-liquid, but still bad overall. I think I need to find an alternative to it but I love the way it tastes. Nicoticket CLS is great, no clogging, lots of vapor in it, now trying BWB Malty Toffee to see if it clogs up fast. Still really liking it, and I love the fact that I can vape the little tank down to practically empty and no leaking still! Leaking was a big issue for me with the T3 and I'm curious to see if the Evod performs the same. I'm assuming probably so as a lot of people seem to like it.

Try this, I vape Bobas and Gorilla, they are all vg and very thick, put one drop of D water in your tank, it will not change the flavor but will slightly thin the juice, if that does not work try 2 drops but no more, I do this and can use any cardo, tank etc to vape with and have complete success....also dpont set your voltage to high the tanks don't like it.....

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
The new longer Kanger Evod and protank coils are longer and don't fit the The V Tox.

Hmm...Eric at Discount Vapers said they do fit.

Please note, currently we are not carrying the Vision replacement heads as the Kanger eVod/ProTank and MT3 coils all fit and perform better.
so the Replacement heads are here I recommend the Kanger coils as a replacement at this time.

He may have put that on his site before Kanger changed the coils. Do you know where to get coils that will work?

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread