Smoked a couple analogs yesterday after 3weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo yah im feeling kinda guilty but not bad for puffin down a couple analogs yesterday, but it was for a reason and not just cuzz i wanted to or needed to.

When i did smoke them it was harsh, but i didnt get that "...-tray" taste yet it just seemed like what they always tasted like. "crap" lol

but im sure being human and the way we are built we would smoke dogpoop if it did somthing for us.:p

But the reason that i smoked a couple was.. i had about 10 carts that i wanted to clean out, so i put them all in some hot water ina coffee mug swished them around and let them dry...

After they tried i got this horrid aftertaste i could not figure where it was coming from!! i was freakin out thinkin this was the end of the road for vaping for me lolz!

I tried amny different combos of this and that trying to figure out wtf had happened and how come im not getting just that sweet vaper taste!!

Finally i took a new cart that was still in a sealed package and a new atty,( because i had boiled my attys also in water) and it didnt have the taste!!

only thing i can figure what happened was that the 1st time i cleaned my carts i boiled them in water, but they seemed to warp them and make the fit on my atty looser, so i took some hothot water and cleaned the carts this time, and i think that was my mistake!!

itk inda taste like a badbad mineral, metal aftertaste that is killin my vape like none other!! So i figure it is the deposits in the water that im tasting in my carts and possibly my attys.

im tryin like hell to find everclear or pure grain alcohol, but i cant seem to find either!!

Any help on this would be great guys, cuzz i know myself all 2well, it starts out couple analogs here and there, then im back full blown!!:ohmy:

~Capn~

audio

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Nebraska
I just run warm water into the carts for a while, then blow them out and they're ready to go. I don't know if boiling in water would do any harm. You said a new cart and atty were OK. Did you try a new atty with an old cart? Or a new cart with an old atty? I hope it's the carts that are the problem, because they're fairly inexpensive. You've got one good cart to use while you're waiting for new ones to be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread