smoked silly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
I just got my first shipment of creations from gormet vapors, along with a spare atomizer Yay! the downside is that I think I might have over done it a bit. I got 5 bottles of e-juice and was dying to try every one of them, but only had 3 cartriges available, so I opened a couple more prefilled carteridges, bled the pre filled tobacco flavored liquid filling into a paper towel and refilled each of them with a different liquid. Within about 20 min I tried about 10-15 puffs of each so i can burn off the flavor of the previous one. And now i feel all lightheaded and slightly nauseous and dizzy as if i chainsmoked a pack. its been about a half hour and I still feel kind of funny, but I want to go back and review my creations again. OH what to do, what to do!?!?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Buy blank cartridges. Or cut blue foam stuffing for one cart and between flavors rinse and dry the foam and cart separately and then put another juice in it. Or if you have a manual battery you could just drip a bit on the bridge and use a drip tip or dummy empty cart to vape it mostly off then blow out the atty, drip a different flavor etc.

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
I orderd a drip tip as well, but when my shipment came that was the one thing that was on backorder.(figures) Not sure if it will fit my cig yet, but for 5 bucks I wasnt all that worried. Feel kind of stupid that i didnt use gloves, i have 3 boxes of them under the sink that I use for cleaning. Feeling a bit better now, and im about to have lunch and try a couple of my flavors again

Last edited:

Maxine

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Maine
Watch those cleaning gloves! I hate the thought of you vaping Mr. Clean or Ivory Liquid residue.

I orderd a drip tip as well, but when my shipment came that was the one thing that was on backorder.(figures) Not sure if it will fit my cig yet, but for 5 bucks I wasnt all that worried. Feel kind of stupid that i didnt use gloves, i have 3 boxes of them under the sink that I use for cleaning. Feeling a bit better now, and im about to have lunch and try a couple of my flavors again

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
Watch those cleaning gloves! I hate the thought of you vaping Mr. Clean or Ivory Liquid residue.

thanks, I have boxes of disposable vinyl gloves, the reusable yellow kitchen gloves get kind of gross when the liner starts to shred,

as for my taste test.. Im not sure, Im having a hard time telling what is "off" but will post it in a new thread

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
Hi! I recommand to try just 2-3 flavors /day. In this way you don't get an overdose of nicotine. What is the quantity of nicotine ?

Ive been using 24mg. I think the problem was that I usually dont go for the first thing in the morining cig I usually wait till I wake up and have breakfast. THis morning I woke up and went straight for the 5 new juices!! (FAIL!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread