Smokeless Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
I am wondering, why not make liquid without the PG/VG? Would you get no smoke? and If so, would it still feel like your smoking without the smoke? Maybe this would be something to look at for public smoking. I have been asked to leave a few places because it looked like smoke. I explained the device, they were ok with it. But then got tired of telling everyone around me "It's not a cigarette" so they asked me to leave so I don't disturb their other customers. If it didn't produce "smoke" I could have kept vaping in peace.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Note that there is already a cig without vapor: It's the nicotine inhaler from Big Pharma. Of all the NRT devices, the inhaler is my top pick, along with nasal spray. The inhaler has a core cartridge that gives off gaseous nicotine molecules, which you inhale. It packs a serious throat hit! No vapor, ever.

Sorry, but vapor is important to me. Maybe it's just psychological, but I need vapor as visual proof that this thing I'm using can replace my tobacco cigarettes. No vapor, no satisfaction. Weak vapor, less satisfaction. Clouds of vapor, now we're talking. It's one reason I prefer my manual switch Janty Kissbox over all other devices. I control the amount of vapor with it.

As for the lack of vapor in the Ruyan Jazz -- why? The thing still LOOKS like a big cigarette and thus will draw opposition. If the desire is public use, then it must NOT look like any tobacco product and not exhale vapor. This one flunks half that test. I'm half impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread