• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smokesmart.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

jll

Mar 11, 2009
Ok great.... I don't care about many things but when it comes to my body I want to have a product that is good reliable and from a clean safe factory. I want professionals making it and I will not except anything else. Prices, service are important to but I want to know that if you are selling me something you know where it is coming from. I have read posts that blow my mind.. like Oh I love dealing with this person because there are so polite. What? Ok great polite is wonderful but WHERE IS THE PRODUCT COMING FROM? Do you know? Is it clean? Are they fly by night company or have they done there research? We are still ingesting it. Not smoking but ingesting so I need to know. I will not buy my meat from a dirty butcher and will not buy my e cigs from someone who has not been.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
jll..relax bud. I'm not taking shots at smokesmart. I'm sure they're a great company and if they carried different product I probably would have already placed an order. I was pointing out that your reasons for sticking to one company don't make much sense to someone who doesn't know the owners personally as you do.

Sorry if I've offended you.

hevvyd

Mar 3, 2009
Wow.. it's good to see evryone getting along lol.

Glad to hear that smokesmart has some experience though too, jll (since I have already placed an order).

Either way, I will sound back on my experience.

So, moonlightcsp... Tell me some more about the dse103. Smokesmart calls it an "excellent vapor producer". And how much better is the 901?

I have already ordered a 901 from puresmoker (which i am STILL waiting for since January).. so perhaps one day I will be able to compare them both too!

Jake

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Toronto, Ontario Canada
I have already ordered a 901 from puresmoker (which i am STILL waiting for since January).. so perhaps one day I will be able to compare them both too!

January? Is it stuck in customs? Why so long? I just ordered a couple bottles of juice from puresmoker so I hope I don't have the same bad luck.

Moonlightcsp

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
New Brunswick CANADA
I really don't think they compare at all, the 901 in my opinion is much more reliable then the 103 but thats a matter of opinion, I'm sure some swear by the 103 also as for me it will be boxed and only kept in case of emergency. I have yet to try the 801 so can't compare it until I recieve some.
I noticed this week many Canadian suppliers are stocked again on the 901 and 801's so getting them faster is nice.
moon

goesta

Mar 9, 2009
Hello,
Just ordered some juice from smokesmart. Hope it arrives as fast as described. Choose Xpresspost and should not take longer then two days. Hope i not fall again on not in stock or back ordered items - i would be so mad, because i already waiting and having trouble with Janty not keeping their promises.

Any experiences with their juice? I have nothing to compare since the Janty juice not shows up. Is it good? I ordered Menthol and tobacco 11mg.

Thank you guys!

Hmm...it's really too bad that smokesmart doesn't offer liquid in higher strengths than 18mg - I normally use 24mg, 18 doesn't quite do it for me nowadays. Also, 50 ml sizes would be nice as well. That's the main reason I've been purchasing from Puresmoker so far - simply more choices available.

Although if I'm ever in a bind, I'll likely end up ordering a bottle from them. Perhaps their product line will expand as they grow - that would be great to see, because I'd prefer to purchase here instead - especially with the crazy US$ exchange rate as previously mentioned.

hevvyd

Mar 3, 2009
My order took 1 day to deliver !!! Wow that's great service. Also, the order status is updated immediately and send by e-mail!

Happy with the juice so far ... ok have no comparison with other e-liquids.
I can recommend smokesmart, for fastest delivery !

Thank u!

I will second (or third that) based on the positive reviews for smokesmart. I emailed them to thank them and they told me that they have a forum on here now. He also told me that they were getting 901's in soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread