The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik flavor poll

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Mar 17, 2012.

Should SmokeStik offer "flavors" ?

1. duh! If you did....I might buy one

2. meh....flavors are good...still need bigger battery

3. That would be great...but still too expensive

4. Probably, depends on the flavors

5. Maybe, depends on the flavors

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    sorry no vanilla.....but I suggest you don't waste your time stalking the website...I'ld be stalking the mailman if I were you. Same goes for an elite handful of faithful SmokeStik users.....(basicly all of you who were kind enough to take the time and respond to this thread,even spacekitty).....stay tuned.....incoming PM. Please respond ASAP.

2. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
  3. Allazar

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Shhhhh... Be Wery Wery quietttt.. I'm hunting mailmen...:danger:

and mailwomen too...just to prove I am an equal opportunity hunter! ;)

4. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Our Postman has become my BFF... and even took this photo for me!! sillylove.gif

[​IMG]

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    my mailman is invisible...but never shuts the gate...

LOVE the picture SK!

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    If my UPS guy ever left the gate open and my dogs got out I would hunt him down and kill him.

Great photo SK!!!!!

7. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    Such a great photo!
    it prompted me to go check the mail to make sure my mail lady wasn't doing the same hehehehe
    Thank you so much for the chance to try out the possible new flavors lk! I'm so looking forward to this :)

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I tracked all the packages today.....I hate to tell you this....but yours should have been delivered. I think it's time to hunt down your mail lady......and not in a nice way.

9. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    It was there!!!:)
    Thank you so much!! :D

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    AMAZING!!!! woohoo! LOL the mail lady lives to drive another day......canceled the missle strike.

11. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I'll be stalking the invisible mailman today then :)

(the beasties are in the house, cause if leaving the gate open meant that they could get out of the yard, then the mailman couldn't get to my mailbox either- and that would TRAGIC!

12. Allazar

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    PM sent LK. :) I had to free my mailman from the snare that had set off the net trap to raise him up into the air inside a net once he handed the package over to me... he had given up struggling by the time I made it home last night! He had somehow avoided the Bengal tiger pit trap I had set out for him, but I guess he did not observe the ground closely enough to avoid the net! ;) :evil:

He was muttering something to himself after I let him out... mumbling about not getting paid enough for this and it was time to retire I think...
    :vapor::lol::vapor:

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    you leave the devil dogs in the house alone????? yea...me too. And I cringe every time I have to do it.....LOL

14. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    they're much happier indoors, no couches in the back yard....I only cringe cause i don't really want to go to work.

15. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I got my package
    :banana::banana::banana::banana:

(and i got it at work- so it was even worth going to work :) )

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    This seems like a good place to hide this post...hehe

Is there any FEMALE SmokeStik user here who actually uses an atomizer?

17. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    I don't have a ss atomizer, if that's what you're asking, but I do use them on my 510s for dripping. Did you want someone who already has a ss one?

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well......not so much someone who already has one......but someone who is experienced in atomizers and would actually WANT a SmokeStik atomizer.....and PINK cartridges...hehe. I'm going to let this sit for a day or two and see how many replies I get...but the criteria is that you MUST be an actual SmokeStik user/customer and have participated in this forum in the past. What's up for grabs is a mini kit with one Hendu battery....one USB charger.....one genuine SmokeStik atomizer and two PINK SmokeStik cartridges...oh...and a PURPLE carry case. Happy Spring girls!!!

(I'll throw in some prewashed blue foam too....don't have any polyfill...but you could always just take some out of a carto)

19. toto1013

toto1013 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    When I am not using my SmokeStik, I use my 510 with atomizer. Yes, still refilling the original cartos. I would love to have a SmokeStik atomizer set-up... Way to go with the new flavors.

Hubby had colon cancer surgery this past month, and I am just trying to get back to ECF as I miss everyone. He says why can't all of the Drs get together at the same time so we would only have one trip to make! It's a look at the calendar to see what medical appointment is for today......

20. AmandaMarie

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    Toto I'm hopeful for good health and happiness for you and your husband. Make sure you take care of you and how better than with a Smokestik ATTY and PINK carts OMG...pink!!!! So awesome SmokeStik (lk) keeps surprising us with cool stuff!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.