The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik flavor poll

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Mar 17, 2012.

Should SmokeStik offer "flavors" ?

1. duh! If you did....I might buy one

2. meh....flavors are good...still need bigger battery

3. That would be great...but still too expensive

4. Probably, depends on the flavors

5. Maybe, depends on the flavors

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Not a female, and I do use an atomizer (particularly for dripping) but not looking for one here. Just wanted to show that I do lurk and look for unread posts LK so it is a little hard to hide one! ;)
    :vapor::evil::vapor:

2. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I still have the one that you sent me once upon a time... 944509.gif (and it still works!!)

3. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    OMG!! I really want a Hendu batt (and the Pink carts!!) plus I use attys to drip and for things like the Smart carts, too... :vapor: (I use LR, SR and HR ones)
    And you KNOW how much I begged you for the SS atty and carts before they got rid of them... sillylove.gif

4. Allazar

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Love your avatar SK! How did you ever convince the kitten to enter there, and did he/she manage to get out without your assistance? :lol:

They just had to be pink....:blink::facepalm::glare:

5. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I can't take credit for the pic... although I do have a hamster ball (and Habitrail cage) in storage from when I had the little critters... but the cats were always more interested in getting the hamster OUT, then getting in there themselves... :D LOL!!

6. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    Squeak! I want it!! I am a SmokeStik user! I just went out of town for a couple days and the only thing that made the trip were my Halligan kit :wub: (and a passthrough to use for the car ride) lol. I'm drooling about the purple case without even seeing it!!!!! A mini would be just the bees knees for me!

Toto1013 - I hope those Docs are at least talking to each other at SOME point, even if it's not when you guys are able to be there! All the best and fastest recovery wishes to your hubby!!!

SK - that Avi IS impressive! I was wondering if that waz your kitty . . . . LOL

7. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Well guess what? You got is Paislia......but one thing first.....you DO know how to use an atty right? And you actually WANT one? Because if all you want is the case and the battery....that's what I will send you.

Why did she win ? Because she took the time to try the samples I sent her even though she must have known she was going out of town.....and sent me a very detailed very helpful review.....something only one other person has done. just sayin'...........flickflick

(I ask about the atty just to be clear....this IS the last SmokeStik atty on earth and the ONLY pink carts you will ever see.....I hate to waste them)

8. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Congrats to Paislia!! I am SO jealous... [​IMG]

(but LK also might want to explain that it is not like an ordinary atty...)

I apologize for not sending my review of the samples sooner, but I was waiting for a friend to come by to check out the 'smells', since he is very sensitive to my vapor... :vapor:

9. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Sorry for the delay LK.....(I kind of haven't wanted to put the first two samples down, so haven't tried them all yet)

10. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Not sure if its to late to give my :2c: but better late than never...

I agree with others to be able to buy the ss e-liquid flavors for refilling.

and as for other flavors.... it would depend on the flavor.

11. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    I will be PMing my review tomorrow morning :) I took the week to try out the cartos and use them in different situations. Sorry to have it come in so late but I really wanted to get an idea if these would work for me, the way I use my SmokeStik :)
    Thank you so much!!!

12. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    WOOT!!!!

Yes, I'd like the atty and cartridges too - they won't go to waste, I promise!! :)
    I can't wait for my mini smoke stik!! TY TY TY!!!!!
    -and thanks for validating me about my review - it was only my second one - I was a little worried about it until you said general impressions :)

As we already know but can't be said enough - the Squirrel Queen ROCKS!!!!!!
    :rickroll:

13. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    you pretty much blew your chance with that comment SK....LOL We do SELL Hendu batteries btw.......just sayin'

Paislia.....I don't know what SK is on about the atty being different and all.....it's a 4081 and will only fit the SmokeStik battery. I know that they are supposed to be a great atty....something about the way they are constructed....not just ours but all 4081's. Unfortunately because of companies like the ones in the mall kiosks and the original autoship ripoff companies 4081's got a bad rap and fell out of fashion for the 510. But maybe SK has some specific tips she would like to share...me personally...I hate the things and always have. Probably because I'm too much of an impatient spaz to be able to use them.

Folks.....if you havn't done your review yet....don't bother putting to much time into it. We are already on round two and it should be here in the next couple weeks. But this time we are going to ask for your reviews ASAP.....we would really like to put something into production soon.

Raven I can't tell you what the flavors are since this is a blind taste test and I don't want to ruin it for the testers. But if you would like to be included on the second test let me know. How are you btw!?!?!?!?!

14. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

LK I understand.... kinda figured I was a bit lost. Seems like a lot is going on at SS... see what happens when you go away!

I am doing good.. cruise was NOT long enough. How are you? You need to fill me in on whats new going on.

And of course, I would love to be a tester in round 2 :) Thanks for asking me.

15. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Wow! 2 months only and BLAM! There they are! PEPPERMINT please for that minty fresh yet sweet taste :D

Oh if you're in a strawberry daiquiri mood, I bet the strawberry will be good. I've used that flavor before.

UPDATE: Just ordered the new flavor cartos and the XL ones! I didn't even know about those yet 0.0 NOTE: the Flavor ones are 18mg and XL size. I might have to do a review in near future.

16. Allazar

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    WOW!!! It is really nice to see this take shape! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this and for all of your extremely hard work in making it happen LK!!!

I am looking on the site and do not yet see a sampler pack of flavors, but I am sure there will be one in the near future. Thanks again LK, and I will be purchasing some on my next payday! :party:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.