Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
This seems like a good place to hide this post...hehe

Is there any FEMALE SmokeStik user here who actually uses an atomizer?

Not a female, and I do use an atomizer (particularly for dripping) but not looking for one here. Just wanted to show that I do lurk and look for unread posts LK so it is a little hard to hide one! ;)
:vapor::evil::vapor:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This seems like a good place to hide this post...hehe

Is there any FEMALE SmokeStik user here who actually uses an atomizer?

I still have the one that you sent me once upon a time... 944509.gif (and it still works!!)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
well......not so much someone who already has one......but someone who is experienced in atomizers and would actually WANT a SmokeStik atomizer.....and PINK cartridges...hehe. I'm going to let this sit for a day or two and see how many replies I get...but the criteria is that you MUST be an actual SmokeStik user/customer and have participated in this forum in the past. What's up for grabs is a mini kit with one Hendu battery....one USB charger.....one genuine SmokeStik atomizer and two PINK SmokeStik cartridges...oh...and a PURPLE carry case. Happy Spring girls!!!

(I'll throw in some prewashed blue foam too....don't have any polyfill...but you could always just take some out of a carto)

OMG!! I really want a Hendu batt (and the Pink carts!!) plus I use attys to drip and for things like the Smart carts, too... :vapor: (I use LR, SR and HR ones)
And you KNOW how much I begged you for the SS atty and carts before they got rid of them... sillylove.gif

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
OMG!! I really want a Hendu batt (and the Pink carts!!) plus I use attys to drip and for things like the Smart carts, too... :vapor: (I use LR, SR and HR ones)
And you KNOW how much I begged you for the SS atty and carts before they got rid of them... View attachment 91531

Love your avatar SK! How did you ever convince the kitten to enter there, and did he/she manage to get out without your assistance? :lol:

They just had to be pink....:blink::facepalm::glare:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Love your avatar SK! How did you ever convince the kitten to enter there, and did he/she manage to get out without your assistance? :lol:

They just had to be pink....:blink::facepalm::glare:

I can't take credit for the pic... although I do have a hamster ball (and Habitrail cage) in storage from when I had the little critters... but the cats were always more interested in getting the hamster OUT, then getting in there themselves... :D LOL!!

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Squeak! I want it!! I am a SmokeStik user! I just went out of town for a couple days and the only thing that made the trip were my Halligan kit :wub: (and a passthrough to use for the car ride) lol. I'm drooling about the purple case without even seeing it!!!!! A mini would be just the bees knees for me!

Toto1013 - I hope those Docs are at least talking to each other at SOME point, even if it's not when you guys are able to be there! All the best and fastest recovery wishes to your hubby!!!

SK - that Avi IS impressive! I was wondering if that waz your kitty . . . . LOL

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Well guess what? You got is Paislia......but one thing first.....you DO know how to use an atty right? And you actually WANT one? Because if all you want is the case and the battery....that's what I will send you.

Why did she win ? Because she took the time to try the samples I sent her even though she must have known she was going out of town.....and sent me a very detailed very helpful review.....something only one other person has done. just sayin'...........flickflick

(I ask about the atty just to be clear....this IS the last SmokeStik atty on earth and the ONLY pink carts you will ever see.....I hate to waste them)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats to Paislia!! I am SO jealous...
girl_cray2.gif

(but LK also might want to explain that it is not like an ordinary atty...)

I apologize for not sending my review of the samples sooner, but I was waiting for a friend to come by to check out the 'smells', since he is very sensitive to my vapor... :vapor:

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Well guess what? You got is Paislia......but one thing first.....you DO know how to use an atty right? And you actually WANT one? Because if all you want is the case and the battery....that's what I will send you.

Why did she win ? Because she took the time to try the samples I sent her even though she must have known she was going out of town.....and sent me a very detailed very helpful review.....something only one other person has done. just sayin'...........flickflick

(I ask about the atty just to be clear....this IS the last SmokeStik atty on earth and the ONLY pink carts you will ever see.....I hate to waste them)

WOOT!!!!

Yes, I'd like the atty and cartridges too - they won't go to waste, I promise!! :)
I can't wait for my mini smoke stik!! TY TY TY!!!!!
-and thanks for validating me about my review - it was only my second one - I was a little worried about it until you said general impressions :)

As we already know but can't be said enough - the Squirrel Queen ROCKS!!!!!!
:rickroll:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I still have the one that you sent me once upon a time... Name: 944509.gif Views: 22 Size: 2.1 KB (and it still works!!)

you pretty much blew your chance with that comment SK....LOL We do SELL Hendu batteries btw.......just sayin'

Paislia.....I don't know what SK is on about the atty being different and all.....it's a 4081 and will only fit the SmokeStik battery. I know that they are supposed to be a great atty....something about the way they are constructed....not just ours but all 4081's. Unfortunately because of companies like the ones in the mall kiosks and the original autoship ripoff companies 4081's got a bad rap and fell out of fashion for the 510. But maybe SK has some specific tips she would like to share...me personally...I hate the things and always have. Probably because I'm too much of an impatient spaz to be able to use them.

Folks.....if you havn't done your review yet....don't bother putting to much time into it. We are already on round two and it should be here in the next couple weeks. But this time we are going to ask for your reviews ASAP.....we would really like to put something into production soon.

Raven I can't tell you what the flavors are since this is a blind taste test and I don't want to ruin it for the testers. But if you would like to be included on the second test let me know. How are you btw!?!?!?!?!

LK I understand.... kinda figured I was a bit lost. Seems like a lot is going on at SS... see what happens when you go away!

I am doing good.. cruise was NOT long enough. How are you? You need to fill me in on whats new going on.

And of course, I would love to be a tester in round 2 :) Thanks for asking me.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
The question is.....If SmokeStik decided to offer flavors would you reconsider buying a SmokeStik>?

Please feel free to expound on your vote....but be ready for the rebutal.....LOL. (I will be nice.....just plan on using this as a chance to clarify some misconceptions about SmokeStik...it's been almost 2 years since I started volunterring my services here out of the goodness of my heart.....a LOT has changed since then....so I really do welcome your "complaints" from the past. If nothing has changed in regards to your complaint I will at least give you an honest answer)

Thanks for your help!!!!

Wow! 2 months only and BLAM! There they are! PEPPERMINT please for that minty fresh yet sweet taste :D

Oh if you're in a strawberry daiquiri mood, I bet the strawberry will be good. I've used that flavor before.

UPDATE: Just ordered the new flavor cartos and the XL ones! I didn't even know about those yet 0.0 NOTE: the Flavor ones are 18mg and XL size. I might have to do a review in near future.

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
WOW!!! It is really nice to see this take shape! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this and for all of your extremely hard work in making it happen LK!!!

I am looking on the site and do not yet see a sampler pack of flavors, but I am sure there will be one in the near future. Thanks again LK, and I will be purchasing some on my next payday! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread