Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Don't you have more Aroma banners to make?
Shhh.

I try to keep my mod and my ejuice activities separate. Besides, I'm in the middle of working with Jerry on updating his e-juice labels. I'd like the signatures to match, and the less I have to redo, the happier I'll be.

It's a glacial process, as he doesn't answer his phone most days.

Edit: I did make a banner for Kellysleep the other day.
sigpic179577_5.gif

It has more to do with "The King or Queen of the Thread" Aroma thread than with Aroma Ejuice, but she likes it.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
But they don't cost $160-$200 apiece, either. Never in the history of vaping have fans of a $200 APV felt so threatened by a $39 APV as in the strange case of the Provarinisti hate for Sigelei products.
Not certain at all what you're talking about. I do have a Segelei Zmax so there's no hate there. I used it quite a bit before buying a ProVari. After using a ProVari the Segelei Zmax didn't give me the same satisfying vape. As a matter of fact, I had 2 Segelei Zmax's. I gave one away.

You make $200 seem like it was $2000. Get over yourself.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Oops.:oops:

Shhh.

I try to keep my mod and my ejuice activities separate. Besides, I'm in the middle of working with Jerry on updating his e-juice labels. I'd like the signatures to match, and the less I have to redo, the happier I'll be.

It's a glacial process, as he doesn't answer his phone most days.

Edit: I did make a banner for Kellysleep the other day.
sigpic179577_5.gif

It has more to do with "The King or Queen of the Thread" Aroma thread than with Aroma Ejuice, but she likes it.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I opted for the ProVari mini over the Segelei mini because its more mini. About 0.5 inch I think? For the purpose I wanted, perceived quality and form factor were the deciding factors for me.

I love my mini. It's a great mod. Do you have suitable batteries for that mini?

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Having both ProVari (3) and Segelei Mini (2), I can tell you that both Segeleis are sitting in my hurricane drawer, and my ProVaris are used everyday.

The button misfire issues on both Segeleis drove me nuts, so I chucked them in the Vapocalyse stash, wouldn't even give them away to someone.

My Segelei sits in my vape stand out of nostalgia. I take a vape from it every once in a while.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread