Smokstik E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtfm

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
USA
Not sure if this is an appropriate question, but thought I would try (if not a PM would be great)...

I really enjoy the SS cartomizers (and batteries) however I would love to refill my own and have been doing so with other e-juice. However I REALLY like the prefilled SS tobacco and menthol flavor and have not found anything close. Does anyone know who manufactures it? or if SS will ever sell it (albeit voiding our warranty :))?

Thanks

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
SmokeStik juice is made to order for us using our own (Bill's) recipe. And unfortunately even I can't get my hands on the stuff! So no.....I'm sorry....it will never be sold.

However.....since this is ECF.....it was an appropriate question and if any one has any suggestions as to a liquid that comes close in flavor please feel free to PM this person with your recomendations.

rtfm

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
USA
SmokeStik juice is made to order for us using our own (Bill's) recipe. And unfortunately even I can't get my hands on the stuff! So no.....I'm sorry....it will never be sold.

However.....since this is ECF.....it was an appropriate question and if any one has any suggestions as to a liquid that comes close in flavor please feel free to PM this person with your recomendations.

Thank you lorikay13, you are most helpful as always!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
damn straight!!!!!

my new PC has a name btw.....it is "squirrelbot"

561901198336080.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread