Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Wo

Aug 28, 2015
Ever seen a 46 yr old man do a happy dance? Trust me, you don't want to.... :) I'll copy a pic that fringe chief posted earlier:

giphy.gif

yea, that's about how it went (at least through MY eyes).

But I did. Thank you Ollie's bot! Saw a message saying I won, then looked at the post to confirm it.... YAY....

I still say everyone who won should post a pic of their Xcube II when it arrives. I will say, it's been fun watching the posts here. It sure was a lot of reading and looking at some of the most hilarious stuff. Had me cracking up from time to time. :)

Cool Beans! Congratulations. I'm happy for you, no I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye is all.
I do have to say, cool dance moves though.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
haha you should've seen me sitting here trying to put it into Excel.
pulling-hair.gif

:laugh:
You and Fringe are the ones who kept me informed! I missed tons of pages but I never had to wait very long to see who the winners were. :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Ever seen a 46 yr old man do a happy dance? Trust me, you don't want to.... :) I'll copy a pic that fringe chief posted earlier:

giphy.gif

But I did. Thank you Ollie's bot! Saw a message saying I won, then looked at the post to confirm it.... YAY....

I still say everyone who won should post a pic of their Xcube II when it arrives. I will say, it's been fun watching the posts here. It sure was a lot of reading and looking at some of the most hilarious stuff. Had me cracking up from time to time. :)
It's about time you caught on, Neal! Congrats! :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

giphy.gif

Congrats!!! I was happy to see your name in that list!!!! :thumb:

Tootle puffer that I am, I had no interest in the prize... but I sure have enjoyed this thread!!!! :lol: :D :lol:

Andria

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia

giphy.gif

Congrats man!
I think you're one of the few who actualy missed their name posted, hehe.
Double the surprise I'd say!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:blink:

Caught on security camera. Coworker says he pressed the button, nothing happened.
Pressed it a second time, then a few seconds later..BOOM!
He wasn't hurt, just a little shaken up and burned his pants! (I'm sure that's not the only thing he did in his pants :laugh:)
Thankfully it wasn't in his face when it exploded.

Reactions: Opinionated

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Congrats!!! I was happy to see your name in that list!!!! :thumb:

Tootle puffer that I am, I had no interest in the prize... but I sure have enjoyed this thread!!!! :lol: :D :lol:

Andria
Thank you, yes, it sure has been a very fun thread indeed. A bit too fast to read most of it, but Definitely fun. This is one thread I'm glad I didn't follow on tapatalk... my phone would keep me up at night. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

giphy.gif

ConGrats :toast:

Reactions: Opinionated

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have no use for two. So ill wait for it to get here. Than hold a contest in a random forum and have fun with this. Or comeback to this thread an choose a lucky unexpected person from this thread. Havent quite decided how i wanna do this. But will be Vif-ing to a ecf member as a thank you to this awesome site and members

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
You are a doll for doing that. You will make a random vaper very happy! :)

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
YOU WON?!?! That's great!!

How?
I snagged the very last one in the rapid fire trivia quick draw yesterday for the final 6 ECF giveaway units. The question was what is a "chinois" My love of cooking and frequent watching of the Food network paid off!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I rarely get frustrated with my phones speed, living in the stix, ya put up with it.....but I was yesterday [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping
I was on my computer using wide band internet, and I was still too slow.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I snagged the very last one in the rapid fire trivia quick draw yesterday for the final 6 ECF giveaway units. The question was what is a "chinois" My love of cooking and frequent watching of the Food network paid off!

I was so happy to see you snag that! And surprise you knew the answer without google! HA! Those last questions were fun.. I knew the answers to two of them, the first and the last..

@FringeChief68 - you were quick with google! I was totally impressed!

I had been rooting for the two of you... along with many others who won as well as a few who didn't end up winning.. All in all though, I was happy to see so many of us win.. and for the one's who did not, there is always another contest and/or another time..

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

giphy.gif

Damn, for someone from GA, you sure got some moves there ;)
Congrats Georgia Boy!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread