ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
fits nice ...

View attachment 212690

all together...

View attachment 212691

i am in the midle of making an all brass switch for the natural useing only hardware store parts and simple tools ... when it is perfected i will post the easy solid brass switch mod ! it will cost around 5$ and some change in parts ...machine screws, washers, a spring, and nuts pluss a piece of small tubeing . i am trying every configuration to get it to look like it belongs on the mod and is pleasing to the eye.

I can't see your photos. :( Could you repost them? Thanks!

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Are you sure you can't see the photos I can see them just fine right now. ???

Is anyone else having this problem. ???

If so I will re posted on maybe do a video this is a very easy mod that gets rid of some of your voltage drop and also allows you to use nearly any kind of battery along with the kick including 18 650

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    garz, try one of these on top of the natural.
    Tank Airflow Controller from stormys. I am at work and cant get link at this time. Its a 3 dollar part. Will sit flush ontop of Natural. And let you use anything on top needing air from under, twist the ring. I use them on my Protanks, restricts air n not such an airy draw.

Joshuasculptor

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Damn!
    I have a .... load of those, gonna give it a go right away :D Wouldn't have ever thought about using those M/B standoff screws :D

E: Gave it a go and great. Button is much shorter action now. But the screw on battery side is too short, AW IMR 18650 or 18350, Efest 18350, Samsung 18650 INR, Panasonic NCR18650PD all rattle. I'll go back to my screw can and try and see if I find something more suitable.

you can just adjust the plastic disk up or down to fit your battery

scrappy

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2010
    Seattle
    Just got a used Natty that had the 510 thread sanded down. Hard to use with my carto tanks. Does anyone know which brass screw I'd need for the center pin? I want mine a bit longer so my carts don't sit flush..

Just cut some slots for air with a Dremel. No need to buy anything.

garz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Are you sure you can't see the photos I can see them just fine right now. ???

Is anyone else having this problem. ???

If so I will re posted on maybe do a video this is a very easy mod that gets rid of some of your voltage drop and also allows you to use nearly any kind of battery along with the kick including 18 650

I could see them fine. I like the idea of a video. +1 for video idea.

Joshuasculptor

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I did add a brass ring between the top and first sleeve I got it from a saw blade arbor hole. will post pic when gmail is not lame

2013-05-28 15.29.22.jpg IMG_20130522_085148.jpg

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2012
    Toronto,Canada
    Speaking of 650 tubes.. does anyone make 1 piece 18650 tube for this mod?.. im not a huge fan of having a 3 pieced tube for battery.

Also is it safe to remove the 2 piece bottom contact and pin and use just a flat brass machine screw instead for a negative post?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Smoktech Natural Telescoping Mechanical Mod

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2012
    Toronto,Canada
    I wish smoke would cut grooves for airflow on the top cap instead of a raised 510 connector. Slant or flat tops, atties not going to sit flush on the top. Some atties with longer 510 connector looks weird the way the gap looks. I'm getting one myself but I wish smoke would put more thought into their products...

The new telescope Nat has them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread