Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com

jun0felix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Switzerland
I like the odd combination, but this setup is everlasting (vape it at the lowest volt on the organ), reliable and indestructable

_716.jpg _718.jpg

thank you CigarMan for the clear door :)

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Rarely does the VariCool Smokbox go on sale! :ohmy:

Our Black Friday sale starts at 12:01am EST and runs for 24 hours! 20% total savings!
(15% + 5% in Reward Points) Head to SmokTek now!

Use the coupon code GIVEBACK during checkout. Click on Update/Change cart on any checkout screen if you missed it, you can enter it then.

Take advantage and get a handmade reliable device today! Smokbox mods, hard to beat.

We are shipping Friday, Saturday and Monday!
:unsure:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I just wanted to pop in a say that I bought my Vari Cool last Sept. and have been using it constantly. It's the mod I take when I go out shopping, outside to work around the place, and anytime I'm away from my desk. It's been dropped many times on the hardwood floor, concrete, and pavement. Recently it has been getting tempermental, and not always firing. Yesterday it just quit, and I'm thinking, oh no, I'm losing my VariCool. So I started looking it all over, trying this, trying that, with no success. Just for the heck of it, I decided to take a little warm soapy water and a toothbrush and clean out the connector real good, then blow it out. Whaddya know, it works just fine again. Whew! I gotta say, this is one tough little cookie!

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
I Just ordered my 3rd VariCool Beast. My first one I accidently smash inside an overstuffed case, the 2nd one Airport Security stole from me (no idea why, the mod was complete disassembled and the batteries were in my carry-on). I'm not really into boxmods, but this one really is the end-all to mods. The button is firm, easy to press and best part is, it doesn't make an annoying clicking sound. The Box itself took a day or two to get used to holding / using it, but it's not a big deal. It's VV is so dynamic that it's good for absolutely every resistance carto you use. It's compact enough that I can fit it (with a tank) into my EGO case along with two ego batteries with no problem. Unlike my Silver Bullet and Lavatube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread