Smooth Criminal, what am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
I'd like to hear from some SC vapers concerning flavor. I'm tooting my first tank of this and I'm not so sure I like it. All I'm getting is just an overhelming nutty taste? My blend is 30pg/70vg 12 mg nic., steeped about 10 days now. vaping on an iTaste vv v3, with a 2.5 coil in a mini Davide, played with the wattages between 6-8 watts. Vapor is fantastic, smooth throat hit, but no flavor other than that strong nutty kick on the tongue. Is it supposed to taste this way? Maybe my equipment is not suited for this? Do I need to steep it longer? I know that this is a well liked juice among vapers, I'm convinced tht I'm missing something here. Any feedback appreciated!

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
I'd like to hear from some SC vapers concerning flavor. I'm tooting my first tank of this and I'm not so sure I like it. All I'm getting is just an overhelming nutty taste? My blend is 30pg/70vg 12 mg nic., steeped about 10 days now. Vaping on an iTaste vv v3, with a 2.5 coil in a mini Davide, played with the wattages between 6-8 watts. Vapor is fantastic, smooth throat hit, but no flavor other than that strong nutty kick on the tongue. Is it supposed to taste this way? Maybe my equipment is not suited for this? Do I need to steep it longer? I know that this is a well liked juice among vapers, I'm convinced tht I'm missing something here. Any feedback appreciated!

First, I'm one of the few that agree with you.
Second, allowing mine to air out (cap off) for 12 hours helped cut the nut down, but not more than half.
Third, post in the Ahlusion thread and see if the folks there can give you some clues--there is a current discussion going right now on SC,

Best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread