Smoothest E-Juice Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that I am creating a viable thread. But I have a viable question, so I am hoping that this will be well received. What I am looking for here is fellow forum member feedback with my intentions being fair and honorable. All replies will be well received and I thank you before hand. The basic question here is this. What is the absolute most SMOOTH commercial e-juice that you are aware of?? Even DIY formulas are welcome but please bear in mind that I have never created an e-juice in my entire life. Precisely and exactly what I am looking for is SMOOTH and nothing but smooth. Well, of course flavor would be a factor as well. You need not worry about what kind of vaping gear or style that I am using simply because I have that well covered and my systems are most flexible. As you folks are well aware, there are literally 100's and 100's of e-juices or e-liquids on the market. There is no way that I wish to wander through this maze in my conquest for SMOOTH. And yes, I know that PG/VG values are a factor, but, once again, I can be flexible with that as well. Right now, my nicotine level is anywhere between 6 to 12 mg/ml. No lower or no higher. I do not need a bunch of links (welcomed however) but rather mostly e-juice products that you have had a great smooth experience with. I thank you because your information will save me both time and money. Also, when it comes to the cost of your recommended e-juice, I am not looking for cheap. I have no problems with spending extra money on obtaining very smooth e-juices. Please have a nice day > :D

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Sicboy MBYC is one of the smoothest I've had. With a higher vg and lower nic, that definitely contributes to the smoothness. I'm vaping Stash Suspicious Minds right now which is a peanut butter banana. This one is incredibly smooth also. Glas Pound Cake was another I found crazy smooth and fluffy. I'll come back when I think of more because there's TONS.

Reactions: Cognator
Sicboy MBYC is one of the smoothest I've had. With a higher vg and lower nic, that definitely contributes to the smoothness. I'm vaping Stash Suspicious Minds right now which is a peanut butter banana. This one is incredibly smooth also. Glas Pound Cake was another I found crazy smooth and fluffy. I'll come back when I think of more because there's TONS.
WOW I am thanking you so very much!! I am quite sure you understand what I am doing here. I figure by asking those whom will contribute to this question, as you have, well this will save me some hassles. I will keep your suggestions in mind here, for sure. I have only been cigarette free for a month now and I have done so using some rather expensive "tobacco flavored" e-juices. However the time has came for me to move along. Once again, your feedback is appreciated > :sneaky:

Reactions: DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
WOW I am thanking you so very much!! I am quite sure you understand what I am doing here. I figure by asking those whom will contribute to this question, as you have, well this will save me some hassles. I will keep your suggestions in mind here, for sure. I have only been cigarette free for a month now and I have done so using some rather expensive "tobacco flavored" e-juices. However the time has came for me to move along. Once again, your feedback is appreciated > :sneaky:
Check out MBYC. Also check out the Best Gourmet Ejuice thread on this page. Lots of great juices out there.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Here are a few that are smooth in 3mg. Probably not so smooth with 6mg or higher:
ANML - Looper
Epic Juice - Banilla
Fogboss - Bobby Two Fingers
The Schwartz - The Downside
Traditional - Indian Giver
Potion Vape - Coco Roons
One Hit Wonder - The Milkman
One Hit Wonder - Rocket Man
Cuttwood - unicorn milk
7Daze - Selfie Sunday
7Daze - Humpday
Vape Chemist - Vietnamese Iced Coffee
The Schwartz - Comb the Desert
illuminati - lion
Chaper XII - Hemmingway
ANML - carnage
cuttwood - boss reserve
the vaping rabbit - the hatter
Traditional - Black and Blue
tasty cloud - dragonaire
tasty cloud - skyline
SMAX - Pony on Acid
Persona - Margot
TSL Flavors - Sunset Orange
Clancys - Sunburst

I could list more if you want, there are many many great smooth flavors.

What do you guys consider smooth ? Out of curiosity, is it high vg, lower nicotine levels, nicotine with no throat-hit, a combination ? or does it have anything to do with the flavorings used as well ?
@Mazinny I am quite certain that opinions will vary on this subject which is perfectly fine with me. To answer your question, let me state my position this way. Not too long back, I purchased some e-juice that was a well known brand which I will not name here. I made the mistake of selecting a higher nicotine level than I should have (18 ml/mg) and then this e-juice was very thin in liquid structure. The point being, is that this particular e-juice was quite harsh and just did not agree with me. So to answer your question, for my needs, I know that I need an e-juice that is higher in VG value and is no stronger than 12 mg/ml in nicotine strength. As far as flavorings go, I am wide open to any suggestions in that area. I thank you for the questions and look forward to any possible input :sneaky:

Reactions: Mazinny

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
@Mazinny I am quite certain that opinions will vary on this subject which is perfectly fine with me. To answer your question, let me state my position this way. Not too long back, I purchased some e-juice that was a well known brand which I will not name here. I made the mistake of selecting a higher nicotine level than I should have (18 ml/mg) and then this e-juice was very thin in liquid structure. The point being, is that this particular e-juice was quite harsh and just did not agree with me. So to answer your question, for my needs, I know that I need an e-juice that is higher in VG value and is no stronger than 12 mg/ml in nicotine strength. As far as flavorings go, I am wide open to any suggestions in that area. I thank you for the questions and look forward to any possible input :sneaky:
I hear you ! I sorta figured what you meant. There is a vendor ( Ethervapes ) that gives you the option of two different kinds of nicotine. A couple of friends who tried the " smooth " version in 12 mg stated that it was as if they were vaping non-nic juice with no throat-hit even with NETs. Not my thing, but it might be what you are looking for if you aren't willing to go down to 3 mg and " upgrade " your tanks as someone suggested. They offer 70 vg as the highest vg option.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Less nicotine makes a smoother vape for ME.

And I 2nd the Vapers Tek nicotine. That is all I would use. Some people do not like it because there is not much throat hit.

There are thousands of ejuices out there, and the "perfect balance" that you are looking for is what makes "smooth" to me. Unfortuantely, I think that is different for everyone.......and it requires ordering thousands of concoctions.

If you like tobacco flavors, I found Ahlusions "smooth criminal" to be exactly what it says........smooth.

I don't even like tobacco flavors, but this one was, in the way I define smooth.......quite smooth. :)

What is the smoothest? UNFLAVORED. Truly.

Here are a few that are smooth in 3mg. Probably not so smooth with 6mg or higher:
ANML - Looper
Epic Juice - Banilla
Fogboss - Bobby Two Fingers
The Schwartz - The Downside
Traditional - Indian Giver
Potion Vape - Coco Roons
One Hit Wonder - The Milkman
One Hit Wonder - Rocket Man
Cuttwood - unicorn milk
7Daze - Selfie Sunday
7Daze - Humpday
Vape Chemist - Vietnamese Iced Coffee
The Schwartz - Comb the Desert
illuminati - lion
Chaper XII - Hemmingway
ANML - carnage
cuttwood - boss reserve
the vaping rabbit - the hatter
Traditional - Black and Blue
tasty cloud - dragonaire
tasty cloud - skyline
SMAX - Pony on Acid
Persona - Margot
TSL Flavors - Sunset Orange
Clancys - Sunburst

I could list more if you want, there are many many great smooth flavors.
@DaveSignal Sir you went to a lot of work to type all those brand names out and I just want you to know that I surely appreciate your fine efforts. To be honest here, I do have one bottle of ANML Looper in 6 mg/ml nicotine strength. In addition, I have one bottle of Cuttwood Boss Reserve in 6 mg/ml nicotine strength. I have not used any of these simply because I have a small amount of "tobacco flavored" e-juice that I am using up. As stated before, I have only been cigarette free for one month. I did the "cold turkey" thing, but, of course I used vaping as my saving grace aid. I made the decision to use tobacco flavored e-juices in the beginning, but now I am seriously wanting to move on. The two main e-juices that I used to kick cigarettes were Mystique Vapor Hyperion and Space Jam's Eclipse. Both were in 12 mg/ml nicotine strength and they helped me through this very rough period. Dave, I do appreciate this list. Fine work and thank you!! :thumbs:

I hear you ! I sorta figured what you meant. There is a vendor ( Ethervapes ) that gives you the option of two different kinds of nicotine. A couple of friends who tried the " smooth " version in 12 mg stated that it was as if they were vaping non-nic juice with no throat-hit even with NETs. Not my thing, but it might be what you are looking for if you aren't willing to go down to 3 mg and " upgrade " your tanks as someone suggested. They offer 70 vg as the highest vg option.
Once again, this is very good information to know. I THANK YOU!! Right now I am at 12 mg/ml on the nicotine strength, but, very soon, will be moving down to 6 mg/ml. I do believe that my tanks are in fine order. I have been using a Kangertech SubTank Plus with a 0.5 ohm OCC coil. I have Smok's TFV4 tank on order right now and it will be at my house tomorrow. I will power it with a Smok X Pro M80 Plus. I just did not want to invest into a bunch of e-juices that were not very smooth. I realize this whole subject is up for a lot of opinions, but I value each and every one. Most appreciated > :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread