Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
((Katmar)) From what you've said, it's early, not metastasized, slow growing, and they found it and will remove it! Yay! all the way around. Although not having it at all is better, is getting it caught this early is almost as good as not having it at all.

And you're insured. They caught it, will fix it, and monitor you closely. win-win-win.
There's a lot of people not so lucky as you, so smile a bit though your anxiety.

If fate says you gotta have it, that's the way to fix it.

Hi snails. :)

You make a lot of sense, Atty and I appreciate your words of wisdom. Like I told Classy, I just think it's all so new that I am feeling so many emotions at once. :cry:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Aw bless you, emotions are the most powerful thing that you can go through. They make the physical aspects ten times harder, a lot of things are brought on by anxiety but it's not something that helps. My anxiety will be the death of me, it makes all my psychical conditions so much worse.
Psychical an psychological just don't go hand in hand at all.

Like Atty said least you have caught it early! I'm sure you will be fine, don't worry so much.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Aw bless you, emotions are the most powerful thing that you can go through. They make the physical aspects ten times harder, a lot of things are brought on by anxiety but it's not something that helps. My anxiety will be the death of me, it makes all my psychical conditions so much worse.
Psychical an psychological just don't go hand in hand at all.

Like Atty said least you have caught it early! I'm sure you will be fine, don't worry so much.
Thanks, Skold. I, too, have severe anxiety, mostly triggered by health issues. Goes back to even when I was a kid. Very long story. Nevertheless, have had a pretty good handle on my anxiety until this. Now it's running full throttle and I am working on reining it in.:)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
We've got you Kat

hands.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I feel like I am still in partial denial. Scared out of my mind. Thought I would handle this better, but maybe it's just the newness of it that has me in shock and fear. :wub: Surgery terrifies me. I'm afraid of general anesthesia, and I could go on and on, but I don't want to bring everyone down.
Kat, Listen up here for a minute Babes. Lemme splain sumptin to ya. You my dear are 'gifted' whether you realize it or not. You are going thru this final stage to achieve your "Hero" certificate. Not everyone is lucky enuff to get this Privledge you're about to. Yeah we all get sick now and then and have to cope with the drama and aggrevation of it all, blah blah blah. That's nothing compared to what you're doing. You Sweetheart are going to be joining the ranks of " SURVIVORHOOD ".... YOU.... are going to be able to say, 'Oh hell yeah I had Cancer and I FREAKIN BEAT DA HELL OUTTA ITS A double S !!! There is nothing more Special then becoming a SURVIVOR ! You need to be PROUD of this. Your strength is there inside you. It's standing behind the nervousness rite now. But you ARE stronger then you think I promise you. So you're not bringing anyone here "down" babes, You're bringing us along on your journey to reach being a SURVIVOR !
And we're all more then Happy to join you on this quest
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Kat, Listen up here for a minute Babes. Lemme splain sumptin to ya. You my dear are 'gifted' whether you realize it or not. You are going thru this final stage to achieve your "Hero" certificate. Not everyone is lucky enuff to get this Privledge you're about to. Yeah we all get sick now and then and have to cope with the drama and aggrevation of it all, blah blah blah. That's nothing compared to what you're doing. You Sweetheart are going to be joining the ranks of " SURVIVORHOOD ".... YOU.... are going to be able to say, 'Oh hell yeah I had Cancer and I FREAKIN BEAT DA HELL OUTTA ITS A double S !!! There is nothing more Special then becoming a SURVIVOR ! You need to be PROUD of this. Your strength is there inside you. It's standing behind the nervousness rite now. But you ARE stronger then you think I promise you. So you're not bringing anyone here "down" babes, You're bringing us along on your journey to reach being a SURVIVOR !
And we're all more then Happy to join you on this quest
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

Thank you, Aggies. I don't feel strong, at the moment, but I know it's in there somewhere. Just a really bad day for me. And I can't WAIT to say I kicked Cancer's ...!! It's the waiting and getting there that I'm trying to get a grip on. And I am proud you are all coming along on this journey. You are awesome and I love you!:wub:

So, good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow for all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread