Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I guess that age brings on some level of back pain to most everybody. I've had to give up gardening cause the bending over kills my back really fast.
I hear ya on the gardening....I stayed away from it for about 3 years cause of my back......then, was told that if I wanted to reduce bone loss while reducing pain, I needed to do resistance training.......consistently......not intermittently like I've been doing over the years.......well, since I've been back to a regular schedule of weight lifting, pain has decreased exponentially! I don't over do it out there, but I can do most of the stuff I used to do again.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I hear ya on the gardening....I stayed away from it for about 3 years cause of my back......then, was told that if I wanted to reduce bone loss while reducing pain, I needed to do resistance training.......consistently......not intermittently like I've been doing over the years.......well, since I've been back to a regular schedule of weight lifting, pain has decreased exponentially! I don't over do it out there, but I can do most of the stuff I used to do again.

That's great, Gracie :thumbs:

Hoping the rain is almost done!

And good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow for all!!!:)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It's Friday night!

Dinner-Salad.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-09-24-at-13.00.391.png

20130725-260572-6-colossal-steakhouse-desserts-we-love-in-chicago-gibsons-turtle-pie.jpg

32528223_l-Cocktail-Espresso.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread