Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Good morning,tib:) It can wait another day.
as a matter of fact it'll wait till next monday ;) that's the next day i have set aside where i can stay home all day. i'll do a bit here and there in the flower beds during the week but that's it!

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Getting ready for gyno appointment.....YAY :shock: Asking for good thoughts again. Not sure I will know anything today, but could just be old lady stuff :p Always have a terrible time at these appointments. I'm sure one or 2 of you can relate! Wouldn't be going if I didn't have to, that's for sure :cry:

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Getting ready for gyno appointment.....YAY :shock: Asking for good thoughts again. Not sure I will know anything today, but could just be old lady stuff :p Always have a terrible time at these appointments. I'm sure one or 2 of you can relate! Wouldn't be going if I didn't have to, that's for sure :cry:
Good thoughts sent your way!
Just think, by 1 pm, the appointment will be history!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My home is like a drugstore. Tried all of hubs over the counter stuff and actually did find something that helps it feel better. Can't do much with it but it feels better. Used Capzasin-HP. If worse comes to worse we have a lifetime supply of prescription pain patches. I can cut a square off one of those if I need to.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Sure wish she would check in.......have been thinking about her all day!

I'm going to have to cut out early tonight as we have a church thingy goin on, and before that have to run to the store to buy groceries/goodies for the kids to bring up to Vincent's for babysitting over night till Friday!

I truly do not know from where this energy is coming, but so grateful that it's there!

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Sorry, I crashed when we got home. It went way better than I expected. Took some cultures, did a smear, ordered ultrasound, which I expected, since I have 2 pretty large simple ovarian cysts. Been a year, so time to check them. Probably need to get them out one of these years. Also ordered blood work for cancer markers, just to be safe. But the original reason I went in seems to be a benign thing...:). The order for the ultrasound is wrong, so have to call tomorrow to get it straightened out. Sorry if I worried anyone, but I love you for worrying:wub:

Good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for all :):wub:

Users who are viewing this thread